What do you think about this tire?

Here in Colorado the goodyear mt/r's are on about 80% of all jeeps. They are the best as far as tread life. I like the swampers look but seems they only get about 20,000 miles out of them. I thought the mt/r's were great in mud? If there is a good swamper that lasts let me know[addsig]

the mts suck in mud, ive seen it my self, thats not hearsay..... i would think that the new radial swampes (ssr, tsl radials, and the ones tug are lookin at) would last a little longer on the road than the bias ones[addsig]

Here in Colorado the goodyear mt/r's are on about 80% of all jeeps. They are the best as far as tread life.

Hahahahah, best far as tread lift, hehe, have you seen the milage those overpriced overrated tires get? I've seen a set of 35" MT/R's shot after only 12K on a TJ. Most don't make if over 20K. The same soft rubber compound that makes them good on rocks does not wear very long on the road. And MT/R's suck in the mud, not a good choice unless all your wheelin is dry.[addsig]

C'mon now Bounty maybe the temp in Colorado makes the compound harder and those Goodyears just wear better. I was through with Goodyear in 1989 when the Wrangler's on my Wrangler only made it 20,000. After that, I went BFG Muds until I found these new Interco TRXUS. :cool: [addsig]

Tug, im jealous!! Id love to have a set of baja claws, but the cheapest price that ive seen i can get them for is $130 apiece!! O well, guess thats what i get for livin in indiana huh? Guess ill just stick with some unheard of M/T's for 104 apiece

Nathan[addsig]

Back