What File Swap Music Download Service Do You Use?

I used to use kazaa lite but when I got a new computer I couldn't find it where I got it before. Regular Kazaa is way too intrusive, full of spyware. I'm not thrilled with winmx, because I always get qued. Anybody know where to get kazaa lite? PM ME DONT POST IT! :wink:

Can someone please post the site for Kazza lite K++ I cant find the real site for it anymore, I had to reformat and couldnt find the real website for that version.

Im not fan of kazaa, messed up my first computer so i had to buy a new one. I use xolox now and i have never had a problem. Isnt very popular so they're isnt a ton of stuff on it like kazaa but it gets the job done. Check out xolox before you download anything with the name kazaa in it :p .

I'm surprised that nobody but myself is using ARES. I get great results when I do a search for music, movies, images, software...you name it. Plus, it's not full of spyware like Kazaa is. Gotta watch out for that GAIN network stuff any program including Kazaa tries to install. It will seriously screw your computer up eventually. Go with ARES. You won't be disappointed.

www.softgap.com = ARES website

WHat is that annoying sound that takes over some songs that you download on Kazaa?

bryanjeep said:
WHat is that annoying sound that takes over some songs that you download on Kazaa?

Probably an attempt to prevent file-sharing, or a virus of some sort...

-Nick :!:

Man this old post from back in Oct has had more hits now than then. After Kazaa killed my last computers quality of life I was afraid to sign up for any of the services. Sence I have an MP3 player in the truck and at home I love the down load file storage and quality. Still I am now afraid to down load again. I think I will pick up an older cheap cpmputer jsut for the down loads. tug

kazza...and if ya do a search you can find out the names of the spyware and delete them from your computer.

You can find Kazaa lite at www.cnet.com . Look for it in the "download" area. I just spen about 6 hours cleaning my mother computer. Regular Kazaa DESTROYS your computer. If lock up everything causing it to malfunction or crash making you restart it, damaging it slowly. There are some other programs at CNET that help you clean all that junk out of your computer. -al

If you don't already, you should periodically run spybot removal programs on your computer. Especially if you use a high speed internet connection. Two good programs for detecting and removing spybots, trojans, adware, etc. are:

Spybot Search & Destroy = http://www.safer-networking.org/
Ad-aware = http://www.lavasoftusa.com/

Note that it is virtually impossible now days to keep spybots, trojans, and/or adware off a MS Windows computer if you use the internet, as so much of it is in circulation. :x

Of course, the alternative would be to use the Linux operating system :p

YJ Renegade after market driving lights

I use Shareaza, Overnet, Morpheus, Limewire, and WinMX. It depends on what i'm looking for. Kazza has gotten to big and slowed down a bunch since I started using it, hence the switch. I usually have my Shareaza and Overnet running at the same time 24/7.

K_K_PSI_GUY said:
You can find Kazaa lite at www.cnet.com . Look for it in the "download" area. I just spen about 6 hours cleaning my mother computer. Regular Kazaa DESTROYS your computer. If lock up everything causing it to malfunction or crash making you restart it, damaging it slowly. There are some other programs at CNET that help you clean all that junk out of your computer. -al

...For a fee! :evil:

TwistedCopper said:
K_K_PSI_GUY said:

...For a fee! :evil:

If you're referring to Kazaa or Kazaa lite: Yes, we've determined the program sucks and don't waste your time with it.

If you're referring to apps to remove spybots/trojans/adware/etc. that Kazaa may have inflicted upon you, see my post above for some FREE (and mostly very reliable) spybot/trojan/adaware removal programs. :mrgreen:

What is the exact website for kazaa lite??? It is so hard to find.

Ares
I read about it when I was reading a bad review on Kazaa. I didn't see one good review on it. A friend of mine uses it and has had no problems. All the reviews said it was hard to get off of your computer.

Back