What Kind of Oversize Tire Carrier Should I get.

paynutsbox

Hey!!! I've Got a Wrangler w/ a 7in. lift and 33's. I've already got the fifth Mickey Thompson Classic II and the other matching 33. I just cant decide what Tire Carrier to Go with. I have a tube bumper so I need somthing that works w/ it. Thanks!!!!
image-missing.png

What part of Tennesseeare you in. I am in the Johnson City area. The thing to do is sale the tube bumper and put on a good strong bumper with tire mount combo. tug

Hey Tug!!! Right now, I'm in high school on the east side of Nashville in a small community called Hermitage. I also have a farm in Sparta Tn.
image-missing.png

How about Home made. You will have a little extra cash left over for some more chrome or for gas to get to the mud pit to fix up that wax job!!
Plus You will have the satisfaction of doing it your self and you will have something no one else has.

If this is not the route for you, try ebay, they sell pretty cheap on there. if not I have heard great things about the Blue Tourch units

Watch the rating on the bumpers and tire carriers. A lot of them can't hold over a 30" tire. The warn and the tomken bumpers can hold larger tires. Try to stay away from the tire carriers that mount onto the body. Olympic and 4 wheel wholesaler have a cool looking bent pipe tire carrier but they are only rated for a 29" tire(what good is that). You can always build one yourself, the hinge is the trick part. Hope this helps

Back