What the difference?

shutterman400ex

What is the difference between the skyjacker 4" lift kit with double miliatary wrap leaf springs and just the normal 4" with just plain leaf springs

one more thing do i need to get a traction bar when i get the new lift kit and tires. is there any more things i will need when i get them

military wraps have both the first and second leaf wrapped around the eye so if one breaks the other leaf is there to keep ya movin... i would say... if you dont know what a military wrap is you probably dont really need it...

Busted a motor mount

Military wrap also cuts down on spring wrap, so if you install a traction bar you likely won't need the military wrap.

simple answer here... you don't need the milwrap... i'd go to say that less than 1% of all jeepers use the milwrap

4WD Hardware www.4wd.com has thier own lift springs that use a military wrap, they look sweet and seem to flex well. I've seen them on several jeeps, and you can't beat the price.

On military wrapped springs:
Need? No. Nice to have? If you ever bust a spring it will!

You may want to look into BDS. Great price, great suspension. Military wraps, lifetime warranty.

http://www.bds-suspension.com/

ecor (Jeepz member) sells them. PM him for a price quote.

Back