what to offer on '85 cj7?

:twisted: It's a recession, EVERYBODY is hard up for money and will gladly settle for less. Offer him 3500 and come up to 4000 if you need to:twisted: If he gets stubburn, let him know you see that PS leak and tell him you thought you heard it "pop" when he fired up like a valve job might be needed soon :twisted: Then tell him you wanted a GREEN one, (unless it IS green,then you want BLUE) and will have to re-paint.:twisted: Be willing to say "keep it":twisted:

HIHOOD x 2. With the rust you may even start at $3,000. Adding rocker covers isin't going to stop the rust. If the rust is bad, drop to $2,500.

What they said above, and what I have found living in different areas, Jeeps are regionally influenced, a heap of a jeep in one area may go for $2000 where in another the exact same jeep would pull $4000 so.... you may wanna check all the rags and see what a going price in your area may be then do what Hihood said...

Dude you can buy a late model YJ with FI for that. Don't get me wrong CJ's rule but not at that price.

yeah i dont know what jeeps go for in raleigh but thats prob a 2500 jeep in east tn. espicially with the 258. be patient, like hihood said people are gettin tight for money. have your money ready and know want you want and youll find something good! to give you an idea. i found a guy needing money for a house and i bought an 02 Jeep 6cyl 5 sp with 90k miles, original owner fabtech 6 in long arm, super 35 and 30, arbs front and rear, tire inflation kit, sye, tom woods driveshaft, almost new pro comp 35s, mile marker 9500 winch, olympic rock bumpers, and highlift jack for 7800

Last edited:
Back