Whats in YOUR center console???

laneiac

So, I was cleaning out my center console the other day, and started wondering what random stuff people keep in theirs.
Mine always has: Small flashlight, d rings, first aid kit, leatherman tool, tissues and toilet paper, spare u joint or two, reciepts, change, zip ties, pens, a small nerf football, spare drinking straw, moist "towlettes", and usually a gun.

So, whats in you center console??

Nothing my button on my console is busted and I haven't taken the time to rip it out. :(

Holy cow that's alot of stuff. I don't think my center console will hold more than maybe 6 or 7 cds standing on end. My jeep has the 7 speaker option and the subwoofer is mounted in the bottom of the center console taking up most of the room.

Inventory:

Sunglasses
Eyeglasses
Burts Bees Lip goo
Two Pens
Garage door opener
Cross
Dentist Appt Card (next week :x )
Bag of license plate bolts for the front. (they were there when I bought the Jeep)

That's from memory. I think that's right. The glove box doesn't hold much more. The owners manual, 4 cds, flashlight, extra AA batteries.

edit: Found an example picture. Not much room in there. You can see the Sub grill in the pic.

console-2.jpg

I remember watching the video when I bought the Jeep and where the dude was talking about lowering the windshield, he said to take off the windshield wipers and put them in the center console. I thought to myself, what the F is he talking about, no way they'll go in there. I then realized my sub took up all the room. And it still doesn't sound that great.

baby wipes, the air intake restrictor I removed, leatherman tool, napkins. Now, under the back seta would be a different story (and a much longer list)

South, you keep that cross for vampires???? :D Sorry just had to.

Well, I don't have a Jeep anymore, but I now have the Jeep's center console in my truck, and in there is:

Leatherman
3 Spare wheel bearings
2 fuel filters
couple pens
2 u-joints
electrical tape
4 parking tickets
tire pressure guage
3 knives
and an air-soft gun

A pistol, some rope, brick of marijuana, 4 empty beer cans, half a bottle of vodka, blow up "love-me Lucinda" doll, an 8 track tape of The Partridge Family's greatest hits, and a bloody knife. :lol:

Junkpile said:
A pistol, some rope, brick of marijuana, 4 empty beer cans, half a bottle of vodka, blow up "love-me Lucinda" doll, an 8 track tape of The Partridge Family's greatest hits, and a bloody knife. :lol:

Is the shovel and bag of lime behind the seat? :lol:

Fun Post! My console is full too. I have the following:

The handheld CB

The winch remote

Tons of CD cases

The phone charging cord

A plastic rain coat

My service/warranty manuals w/ins and registration cards

A happy meal plastic toy

Two hats

I think that's it! lol Interesting to see what everyone has crammed in there.

OK I will bite "L33TJ33P now Who Cares" What is up

Why is it that I really think Junkpile has the blow up doll and Partridge Family tape...

I have a "Manzier" in mine.

No really, leatherman, protection (and I don't mean a gun), about 300 Starbucks reciepts, shotgun shells, gps, and recently I found a sock in there (don't have a clue as to where that came from), cologne.

here's what i can think of:
2 flashlights, batteries, plastic forks and knives, lotion, lip gloss, pens, random papers, napkins, glasses case, plastic bag, bike flat tire repair kit, parking passes, old cell phone, food, tire pressure gauge, AAA card, hand sanitizer, screwdrivers, duct tape .... and of course i can never find what i'm looking for.

like grae, i also have a lot of stuff under the backseat ... and under the cargo net in the back... and on the floor... and in the cupholders :lol:

it is pretty interesting to see what other people have in their jeeps... :D

Hmm... Funny timing, really, because I just put the center console back in after some repairs and a little mod that I've been meaning to get to... All the crap I pulled out of there filled a shoebox, and sitting in my lap right now, I see:

Deodorant, 2 golfballs, a paintbrush, caution tape, SPF-50 sunscreen (pale irish skin and all), toothpaste, playing cards, 3 containers of very old orange tic tacs, flathead screwdriver, mach 3 razorblades, deep woods off (which has leaked and dissolved the plastic on said razorblade package... That DEET is bad for the writing on pens, silkscreening on shirts, and some clear plastics), the elastic band from my Fruit of the Looms (21st b-day at jonjons), a Borders Books Cafe Espresso frequent drink card, a Mach 3 Razor (was wondering where that went), small flashlight, phillips screwdriver, toothbrush, collapsable toothbrush, PetSafe keychain, little leatherman, crescent wrench, 1/8" drillbit, 14mm wrench, small channel locks, the toothbrush that I use for cleaning small engine parts (and getting mud out of the power window switches), Tetris Junior keychain game, remote for CD changer, red permanant marker, A&W Bouncy Answer Die (featuring answers such as Yes, No Doubt, Ask Again, Looks Good, Good Chance, and Maybe), a SoBe Green Tea cap (with the inscription Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Lizards), 3 misc. bottlecaps, 2 reciept slips from the Ironton Ferry (operated by the Charlevoix County Transportation Authority), a pen cap, 2 pens, an Aloha Maui keychain (featuring my name in Hawaiian, it's Kana), a hex head bit, an allen wrench, a Kroger Plus shopper card, the 3 little plastic aliens that came in my best friends mom's moonlight madness mega margarita, from Texas Roadhouse, one of those Do Not Eat packets from something or other, a Tamaroff Dodge Keychain (from when I cosigned on my buddy's truck), a 13/32 socket, attatched to a 3/8-1/4 adapter, a Huntington Banks reciept for a deposit of 111.03 (big payday), a 13 wide shoe tag, the lighter from my Jeep (don't smoke, use the constant-on outlet for inverter, other for friend's cellphone chargers), my Texas Roadhouse 1 year pin (didn't quite make it to 2 before they made me hate coming to work, and I moved 2 miles down the road to Logan's Roadhouse), a screw from something in the Jeep, some change that was in the ashtray, a keyring, and my The First of the Irish Rovers/The Unicorn Cassette (album that my grandmother and I used to listen to in the living room, been out of print for 13 years, finding that was like bringing back my past, and it's all around good ol Irish folk music).

Lot of crap, but somehow, I can't think of a better place for it all, maybe I'll leave some of it in the shoebox... Glovebox features all kinds of stuff, paperwork, protection, manuals circuitboards, and the like... Sunvisors are crowded with more paperwork, reciepts, and the like... Under the seat is jumper cables, spare clothes, more tools, hard drives, more circuitboards, and some wiring... Cargo hatch usually features axe, woodpick, shovel, hatchet, CDs, CD "What's On That CD" book, spare shoes, blanket, and pillow... I keep a flashlight under the front seat too. In the dashboard, I have a set of drumsticks, my stuffed frog (present from ex), my very real looking life sized lizard (people flag me down all the time on the road to ask if it's real, a black rubber mouse (that my friends love to make the lizard eat when they are bored), and my garden sculpture toad that looks like Jabba the Hutt

That's when it's all clean... There can be bottles, cups, wrappers, computer parts, Jeep parts, and other random crap...

Yeah, that's me, went a little overboard as usual. Open book, huh? This is neat, seeing what everyone keeps on them while in Jeep.

Back