Whats in YOUR center console???

What's the problem with the post about weed in the console? Did he put weed in YOUR console or something? I don't get it. We can have a photoshop post where people place a womans naked butt upon various objects for the world to see, but this guy can't mention he has weed? Way to go protecting all those Jeep driving children.

This is why we as a society are losing the War on Drugs. Can't even mention it without someone crying about the children. Open your eyes people.....while you ignore it, the kids are smoking it. Jeeeeeeez.

RE: 36 Users + 17 Guests Online??

Junkpile said:
What's the problem with the post about weed in the console? Did he put weed in YOUR console or something? I don't get it. We can have a photoshop post where people place a womans naked butt upon various objects for the world to see, but this guy can't mention he has weed? Way to go protecting all those Jeep driving children.

This is why we as a society are losing the War on Drugs. Can't even mention it without someone crying about the children. Open your eyes people.....while you ignore it, the kids are smoking it. Jeeeeeeez.

You make a good point, Junk. And I must admit that I am guilty of linking to the naked butt :oops: . But some folks took offence to the post and if I were the Mod. I'd have probably done the same thing. Maybe he should have mentioned it in another way - you know, there's many different ways to say the same thing. Oh well, such is life. Like I said, good point.

RE: Re: RE: Anyone else havin

who the heck is this canoli guy???? :lol:

edit: oh yeah the console. shop towels, lighter fluid, leatherman, nuts/bolts, receipts, gloves, and as of yesterday I mounted a sirius radio in there.

RE: 36 Users + 17 Guests Online??

i dont think anyone finds it offensive, i think its more that its a huge eyesore for any geust that were to sign on and see that, then they might think o ok so these guys promote the use of illicit drugs. of course to each his own and yea he can post what he wants but its up to the mods to decide what stays and goes, i just chimed in so he would kno it wasnt welcome

RE: New Year

Currently: sunglasses, glasses, CD Player, 1 CD, 2 cassette tapes, hand wipes, Magnum Mace, 2 sets of hand cuffs, and zip ties. (Work goodies).

RE: 1059036

Lots of junk.
The important things:
Maps of the places I go wheeling most.
A knife
Pens and pencils.
A flashlight.
Napkins.
Misc. tools
The umimportant things:
A fuzz buster(no longer need it for 2 reasons#1 I cant hear it going off over the tires and #2 I cant really speed all that much anymore).
Other junk.

RE: Dead Jeep...

I'm scared to look....last time I reached in there I cut my finger, on what I dont know

...Water. Lots and lots of water. It was empty prior to that; the list of things that I had just taken out are still in a shoebox in the closet, but I made the huge mistake of leaving the sunroof open, and it rained here...

It was 45 degrees today, and humid, I had the windows down, sunroof open, and forgot to close them all yet again... Still raining out, need to go and take care of that eventually...

RE: Re: tools for lifting

glock 22 40 caliber, leatherman, 2 u joints, a few green joints, T.P., a small maglite, and some napkins.

I am afraid to open it and look....something might be living in there........ :shock:

follows:
-cd wallet
-one of those things that cans of beer slide into so your hand doesn't get wet
-few importnat receipts
-sunglasses
-pack of cigs

Back