Whats your Jeep score?

Damn, I always liked the jeep because it was a vehicle that still looks good scarred. I knew about the points but had no idea it was this specific!!! well i don't own one but I will post when I do. Question

Damage by previous owner, does it carry over?

Last edited:
I don't believe in any of that jeep hierarchy crap.

If you have a jeep, wave at other jeeps. Done.

49. And I'm not sure..I would say you can only score + or - damage points if the damage was added while you owned the vehicle.

lol 42...cool site,but I do agree I wave to all Jeeps.I even through in a confusing wave to a muddy or modified xj.

ok, got bored enough to do the thing. 38

When you say you wave at all Jeeps, does that include XJ's/WJ's?? Or are you using Jeeps to mean "SWB Jeeps"?? 'Cause I don't wave at XJ/WJ's and now I'm afraid that I'm a bad Jeeper :( .

you don;t wave at xj? you know that if amc didn't come out with the xj, and chrysler didn't make the engine better, jeep would've went out of business. the xj saved jeep's butt

I have an amigo that has an xj, so i wave at him. But mostly i give a wave to the wranglers, and a peace off the wheel to the rest of em. Unless the xj or wj is an obvious rig. Then they get an off the wheel peace. But usually it doesnt get returned. I think that sometimes the wranglers are intimidating to some xj owners. I know my buddy didnt have the respect for the capabilities of my stock tj untill i showed him what they can do. So i think some of the xj/wj owners either are intimidated, or just dont much of the wranglers. Maybe we are bullies of the jeep world.

I noticed that the wranglers don't tend to wave back. I think they may be more the commercial jeep in the lot and more often then not the owners don't know very much of the jeep world.

Lol. I guess its different from model to model. Its probably different from city to city and region to region. Wonder if a study has been done regarding psycology of jeep owners.

ha ha ha, probably not unless the people doing it are jeep people.

Back