wheelin sunday after xmas

No one answered my question, HOW FAR FROM BOSTON????

Not really mad cause I can't go, but next time!!!
I am so in!

man...i gotta start checkin in here more...but i might be in...i'm comin from northern lacaster co., PA. what time you lookin at meetin?? and where exactly is this?? and is it legal :) ??

oh and graewolf....my jeep has mysteriously grown since paragon back in october :wink:

OlllllllO said:
man...i gotta start checkin in here more...but i might be in...i'm comin from northern lacaster co., PA. what time you lookin at meetin?? and where exactly is this?? and is it legal :) ??

oh and graewolf....my jeep has mysteriously grown since paragon back in october :wink:

i'm still waiting on answers to those questions myself.. looks like i'm gonna skip it if i dont hear something soon.

congrats on the lift.. i'm planning a 2" on my GC sometime soon.

I didn't start this post but will try to answer best I can.
Boston to Belair, MD is around 5 hours.

A local 4x4 club that Jeepdude832 belongs to has rights to go there.

I can't see why anybody would object to other 4x4's.

The trail is less than 10 minutes off of I95.

From I95: Take MD rte 543 west (exit is at a town called Riverside). If this exit has you passing a shopping center with a McDonalds, turn around and go the other way. Follow to intersection of rte 136 (a few minutes drive at best). There is a conveinience store there and that's where we'll meet. If you can't meet, turn left on rte 136 and follow about 1/4 mile then make right on Cedar Lane (dirt road). About 1/4 mile on left is entrance to trails (got to ride up a berm to get in). This is just before the road begins to wind).

I have yet to get a time to go, so I'm making an executive (lol) decision and I'll be at the convienience store at 12:30p. This is negotiable, but if I don't hear from anybody, that's when we will be there.

I'll have my cell phone with me. PM me if you need the #.

It sounds like you'll be ok with the 30's and discos, Greywolf, when in doubt, bypass!

aight ill meet you there ay 1230 on sunday! all of the club is meeting in bel air and driving there so we'll meet up w/ them eventually

AMC20 drain plug question

TwistedCopper said:
That rut didn't swallow me, I went around it after what I saw it do to you hehehe.

0002-3.jpg

I'm looking for revenge on those 2 spots I got stuck in!

The stock Jeeps should be ok on a most of those trails, right?

Christian how many time do i have to tell you you have to strattle the rut like me lol

image-missing.png

I'd Love to go steve but I cant get off Work :( but its ok I'll ahve my winch on by teh following weekend and then I'll be able to go

and yes Harford County Offroad does have rights to wheel at cedar lane we have written premission from the lands owner as long as we dont go at nigth and trash the place we are allowed to wheel on their land

if I do manage to get off early i'll lead some you you guys up the rock trail if your willing to go on it Chrisitna I know you like the Rocks (i may get fired for leaving w/o permission xmas eve so i could get my rig fixed)

tom i doubt i can even go now because i still havnt fixed my ball joints and my radiator is f'd up :x o well its a jeep thing...you should understand

HELP!! Any of you electronically inclined people

looks like i'm out....i just got to much going on sunday...next time, just let me know when :D

phatyaspen said:
tom i doubt i can even go now because i still havnt fixed my ball joints and my radiator is f'd up :x o well its a jeep thing...you should understand

Steve I dont even understand the jeep thing ............. unless the " Jeep Thing " is to break something atleast once a week or break something after you just dump a bunch of $$$ into it
:roll:

I am sorry to say we aren't going to be able to make it :( . Christmas being the only exception, I've been working everyday. I have tomorrow off, but I just have way too much stuff going on. Hope you all have a great time. See you on the next one.

I have to call Graewulf and let him know. Will anybody be able to meet him there?

Back