Where are people going for Spring Break

I'll be right here in the office staring at this computer. Don't worry, us old folks will make sure that this site doesn't collapse.

I have the great opertunity to help my friend move. I am so excited I just can't wait. We only have a cople days off of school anyway.

What is thei "Spring Break" thing you are speaking of. I thought that ONLY happened on Late night Info-mercials and MTV.

:lol: Bon Voyage in four days!

I'm not in college right now, but will be again soon. Howevver, I'm leaving in four days for a cruise to Panama, Costa Rica, and Belize. I am set up to snorkle in the shark/ray alley area of Belize, and have a few other tours booked too. It's going to be insane! I'm going with 440 other parrotheads and we are down to the Bananna Republics. Poor Carnival doesn't know whats coming! lol

I fly down to Fort Lauderdale on Friday. I cannot wait!

I hope you all have a fansastic spring break!

Lady :lol:

spring break?? what's that? lol

i'm gonna sit on the front porch with my bow and shoot at all the tourists as they head for the beach.. ;) (j/k) (yes, i live in a tourist town)

Spring break is next week, and I'm starting it out by wheeling this weekend, and then going to Panama City. Now you old gesers don't worry, I'll have enough fun for me and all of you.

Spring break who needs that. Living here in FL is like spring break year round. 15 minutes to Jax beach for me 30 to st augustine beach in fact I was just fishing by the Matanza bridge last week on the beach in my jeep.

Poor yankees, you all just need to move south. Na, take that back to darn many of you coming down now. But if you own a jeep we can make execptions.

the beach is fine and all... but i took a REAL trip for spring break:) i went skiing in aspen, colorado for a week and a half!!!

Yall from down south where its warm.... shut up :) My spring break was last week and what did i get to do? sit around my house bored. O well... Yall have fun and be careful

Nathan

mujaman....I was in Aspen this december for two weeks. What an amazing place. Where did you ski? I absolutely loved Aspen Highlands. My first trip out west to ski..damn nice. As far as spring breaks go...I would have to say Panama City Beach. The foam parties were just rediculous. ah good times

man... my spring break sucks.. i cant beleive it snowed.. why did i not go to ft. myers??? oh yeah, i'm a broke college student.

I too was a broke college kid at one time. Spring Break is easy on a low budget. Cram 5 people in your favorite early 80s oversized sedan and start driving for warm weather. We did that and stayed at a KOA across the street from the beach in Panama City Beach and had a blast. I ended up spending more money on Beer than on travel and lodging.

Ahhhhh To be Young again. I wish all of you a great time where ever you go, and I hope mom and dad has the bail money ready! tug

Im toyin with going down to daytona with the folks for a couple days, but i think im gonna stay home and slap a lift on while they are in the sun. I wouldnt be able to get it done with them here.

I live near Wrightsville Beach near Wilmington, NC -its 5 miles to hit the sand from my doorstep. Ive been out of college for 6 years now, what is this "spring break" you speak of?????I cant seem to remember!!@!

Back