Where is everyone from?

98 TJ For Sale, Great Condition (NJ)

judge09 said:
antsinmypants said:
Chilliwack BC

I AM
iam-3.jpg

We wont hold that against you.
That's good to hear since I live about 45 minutes from her.

Craig said:
judge09 said:
antsinmypants said:
Chilliwack BC

I AM
iam-3.jpg

No disrespect only kidding around. My buddy went to school in Buffalo (15 mins from the US/Canada border) and we use to go to Niagara Falls all the time (18 yo drinking age and the ballet) and there was a little friendly rivalry between the canadian drinkers and the US drinkers.

So do you guys watch South Park? Any feelings on the anit-canadian sentiment there?

Center dashboard shroud on TJ

judge09 said:
Craig said:
judge09 said:
antsinmypants said:
Chilliwack BC

I AM
iam-3.jpg

So do you guys watch South Park? Any feelings on the anit-canadian sentiment there?
I watch it sometimes. Doesn't bother me one bit as long as it's only joking. In fact I think it's funny when I see other countries make fun of Canadians....it's good to laugh at yourself every once in a while. We have just as many comedies that knock Americans as well. I really like watching stand up comedians from the US and other countries make fun of Canadians.....eh.
Not so much anymore since American schools are starting to teach more about other countries but years ago, we went down to California and I'm not joking...there were a lot of people who thought that since we lived in Canada, we were Eskimo's and lived in Igloos. I told them "ya, there's a 25 foot wall of snow at the border and if you ever come here, you'd better dress warm. Oh ya, and bring a spear because we hunt seals for food too."

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Check out this Wrangler on Ebay

Craig said:
I told them "ya, there's a 25 foot wall of snow at the border and if you ever come here, you'd better dress warm. Oh ya, and bring a spear because we hunt seals for food too."

Ah Ha! I knew it was true, I just knew it!. :lol: :lol:

RE: road rage wrecked my DD today....

Not so much anymore since American schools are starting to teach more about other countries but years ago, we went down to California and I'm not joking...there were a lot of people who thought that since we lived in Canada, we were Eskimo's and lived in Igloos.

Psshhh... atleast you don't live in New Mexico, most people think we live in Tee Pees, and don't have running water. Or my favorite response when you tell someone you're from NM: "So, you don't speak Spanish, or How do you like our country?" :roll:

RE: road rage wrecked my DD today....

mingez said:
Not so much anymore since American schools are starting to teach more about other countries but years ago, we went down to California and I'm not joking...there were a lot of people who thought that since we lived in Canada, we were Eskimo's and lived in Igloos.

Psshhh... atleast you don't live in New Mexico, most people think we live in Tee Pees, and don't have running water. Or my favorite response when you tell someone you're from NM: "So, you don't speak Spanish, or How do you like our country?" :roll:

Ummm you guys dont live in tee pees in NM? :oops:

Recommendations for eliminating driveline vibrations.

Portland Oregon, about 3,237.08 miles west of Boston........ :lol: :lol: (my motherland)

Portola Valley, California...a more countryish and less foggy part of the San Francisco peninsula...but next year, it will be either Davis in the central valley or Santa Barbara right on the southern california coast...or San Luis Obispo, right by Pismo Beach!

and then there's Appalachia, where we live- everyone thinks we're barefoot, pregnant, and our houses came in on wheels (that part could be true!). We also have some of the most awesome trails (Tellico) and some of the oldest mountains in the world (Blue Ridge) and some the best neighbors you ask for.

RE: Humor

mudwoman said:
and then there's Appalachia, where we live- everyone thinks we're barefoot, pregnant, and our houses came in on wheels (that part could be true!). We also have some of the most awesome trails (Tellico) and some of the oldest mountains in the world (Blue Ridge) and some the best neighbors you ask for.

Arent you all at least missing two or three teeth too??? :lol:

Back