which lift to clear 35's???

steelerman

I was supposed to get my rubicon express 5.5 put on next week but now it is on back order. Any reccommendations??? Looking at the Tera 4 with a one inch body, skyjacker 6 inch, fab tech 6 inch, super lift 6 inch, or the rubi 4.5 with 1 inch body. Hope to hear from you guys.[addsig]

also wanted to ask which tires. I'm leaning towards the super swamper ssr's[addsig]

Heard and seen wonderful things about Tera Flex,

What model is your RIg?
Daily Driver?

different Rig changes height reQ.

I'm putting a Budget Boost and Body Lift
on the TJ, I think that is what Smokeater just
posting, coil space + body? may be wrong,

[addsig]

Sorry, forgot to say what I had. It's a 2001 wrangler sahara tj. I'm hoping the tera with the 1 inch body will be enough. yah daily driver too.[addsig]

I would recomend the tera-flex 4 long arm kit...lol but I have that on my 2001 TJ with 35's. The 1 inch body lift helps alot with the long arm kit so when you contort your suspention you will not hit certain body parts with your tires. I am running 35x12.5's and dont seem to have any problems. I would also recomend that you add the cost of a new tire carrier rack in as well since the stock one doesnt hold the 35's. I have rock sliders tire carrier...simular to warn's. alot more beefy to support your spare.

Will post a few pics of my ride when I figure out how...lol
[addsig]

Tara flex 4" long arm kit with 1" BL will be able to fit 35's
but you will need to re-gear ...it will be a tight fit though.....
here is a pic of tara flex long arm kit with 8" springs and 44's

image-missing.png

edited by: jhiggins, Jun 15, 2003 - 01:54 PM[addsig]

I am geared 3:75 if my memory is correct...some where is a reciept that reminds me and the misses that I was spending too much that day...lol
Right now I dont want to talk about gas milage...hehehhe but my rig sure does climb.
I would also say along with re-gearing you should have this lift professionaly installed and at the same time have the cantour angles re-done (punkins angled to the transfer cases) and your drive shafts re-sized. As you can see in jhiggins pic you gain alot of travle with this set up and putting longer/flexable brake lines on at this time as well.
Oh since we are going to be regearing at this time we might as well through in some lockers...lol... trust me sleeping on the couch for a few weeks doesnt hurt...lol[addsig]

Here it is!!!!! www.hcp4x4.com is doing my lift the 23rd. 4 inch tera flex with rear upper control arms. coil spacer lift, plus a 1 inch body lift. over 35 inch goodyear mt/r's with chrome centerline hellcats with arb air lockers!!!!! think I will climb a tree wanna come!!!!!![addsig]

See I told you sleeping on the couch isnt that bad...lol
and good choise letting the pros handle it.
See ya on the Moad trail this labor Day ?
:cool: [addsig]

Good luck make sure you post pics'
so that we can all enjoy... :-D :-D [addsig]

You bet, I'll have tons of pics soon. Wish I didn't have to wait till next Thursday!!! I want and need it now.lol. Anyone from Colorado here???[addsig]

Back