which xj

I haven't found any 5 speeds... I have a two door that needs a lot of body work and at the salvage yard they have several different to choose from so I was wondering if I should get another two door or just get a four door

Two doors look nice but the four door is nice to haul around your stuff and other people easier. Totally personal preferance.

The 4-door has a little more body rigidity (less flex) due to the extra door pillar. It's easier to use for passengers and cargo.

The 2-door looks way better though in my opinion.

They are both good-to-go Jeeps!

Larry

The 2 door 5 speed are really rare, my buddies dad has one all built up.

My uncle always drove a jeep xj he felt the 2 door was easier to get into, he was old and it was just him most of the time riding in it. So i guess its just preference, but they do kick a$$ and this is the one he left me 1996 with 88,000

Attachments

• Picture%20004.jpg
    Picture%20004.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 177
Lambo... its is a lot nicer than mine... she's been beat to pieces and so I figured I would just get another body

XjShake said:
Lambo... its is a lot nicer than mine... she's been beat to pieces and so I figured I would just get another body

I prefer 4 door cause i like the look more iys all in your own opinion but you know all xjs are unibody you cant just get a new body basically take axles and engine trans tcase you have a body you could get skins and doors tho

Back