winching

94YJGUY

I finally got to use my winch....on my own rig. I backed off the road into the woods at my girls house early one morning and after trying to wiggle my way out in 4wd only to keep sliding down the hill and spinning tires on trees I remembered i had a winch. So I hooked it around a tree across the road and held the remote in cab and pulled myself out...i have to admit I felt really manly afterwards. My girlfriend came outside and started laughing at me when she saw the big smile on my face....

You got stuck ... at your girlfriend's house ... and used your winch to pull out?

:lol:

I need to get a winch and a whench :-|

she lives up in the woods...side of the road doesn't do it justice...it was down into the woods with a big incline. I had a tree saver...left that part out. And it is funny but I thought I'd share

We are just bustong your chops: glad you got to use the winch.

im waitin for my winch, and the day i get it im gettin stuck( intentionally of course =) ha ha)

I'm just glad nobody came up that road, while you had your cable stretched across it! Coulda been ugly if they had & were moving at a good clip.

That’s great!!!I’ve used the winch many times, pulled a trooper that was stuck in the mud, with a trailer carrying about 200 hay bales, one time some guys driving a explorer got stuck on mud so I helped them, some woman in Colorado lived in an incline and when the roads crystallized at night her car swiped down hill so I ended up mulling the car sideways, and many more but never used it for getting my own jeep out, except like three weeks ago when the t-case broke and I used the winch to pull it up into the trailer. It has already paid for itself.

Something like this would have sounded much more entertaining.....

"There I was deep in the bush (good god I hope it's not so... more into the barren desert).... Then I dropped her off at her parent's front door... And while attempting to make the great getway... I slipped from the paved driveway into the depths of the bark dust. From which, I relied on my trusty Warn to heave me from my captivity and with a whisp of dust I dissappeared into the night.... THE END"

Owwwwwooooooo
What's that I see callin' in these woods?
Why, it's Little Red Bar Pit
Hey there Little Red Bar Pit,
you sure are givin' me a fit,:evil:
You're everything my friends warned me about.
Listen to me.
Little Red Bar Pit
I don't think little big holes should
be snaggin’ my Jeep in these big bad woods all alone
Owwwwwooooooo
What big ruts you have,
the kind of ruts that drives Jeepers mad
Just to see that I don't get out,
You’ve got the slickest mud, I’ve no doubt
What slick gook you have
It’s sure to drive a Jeeper mad
So until I get winched from this place,
I’m gonna curse and wail all over the place.
I’m gonna keep my coveralls on
Until I’m sure that I can get gone
Owwwwwooooooo
Little Red Bar pit
I’d like to winch out if I could,
But my remote’s at home, and the damn handle broke so I won’t
Owooooo!
What a big, tow bill I’ll have-the better to put me in debt.
Little Red Bar Pit,
Even the farm jack’s bent for good.
I’m sure you’re satisfied, I see five more rigs stuck like mine.
Will I hike, to my girlfriend’s place, this bear chasin’ me, we’re in a race...
{feet don’t fail me now}
Little Red Bar Pit,
you sure are givin' me a fit,
You're everything my friends warned me about.
Owwwwwooooooo, I mean whaaaaa! Whaa? :cry:

just love when people miss word somthing and get doged then they try to work out of it but dig deeper lol:D

Back