WJ on 44's?

RE: Re: More stupid people in Salisbury

ewww...plain and simple. Way too much wasted money there

Re: RE: The Original Rubicon Express XJ, 1987 Cherokee For S

No doubt it's ALL show vehicle.

I hadn't even looked at the other pics until just now.....that thing is scary underneath, and I doubt it would make around the block unless it was strapped to a trailer. :roll:

Still....lower it down on some 33-35" tires and I'd take it as a DD.

please do not show that to my wife!!! lately the jeep bug has hit her bad.

How do you get into it? Does it have a fold down ladder, or do you have to carry a step-stool with you?

RE: Re: RE: The Original Rubicon Express XJ, 1987 Cherokee F

I saw a custom pickup a while back which had a step that was controled by a switch in the door to when the door open the step would come down and go back up when it was closed. linear actuator controlled.

please do not show that to my wife!!!

:lol: Yeah, my wife likes it......but I'm having a hard time talking her into lifting her WJ even 2" :?

RE: Anniversary time!!

I have no problem convincing my wife to mod her jeep. In fact I have more problems convincing her not too. I came home earlier in the week to find the new quadretec and 4WD catalog gone through with ink pen circling the things she wants.

ROGLSTUBB said:
I have no problem convincing my wife to mod her jeep. In fact I have more problems convincing her not too. I came home earlier in the week to find the new quadretec and 4WD catalog gone through with ink pen circling the things she wants.

Damn I wish I had that problem! :shock:

Back