WOW!!!!!!!!!

the kind of loons that hack this site would refer to anyone as a capitalist unless they were referring to more of their own freakish kind (capitalists are evil! Didn't you get that memo? Even if you ARE a capitalist, you are still supposed to speak out against capitalist ideals, especially successful companies like Coke and Wal Mart) If they can't find something else to disagree about you with they call you a "evil capitalist". I learned that while traveling in Europe, where there are a whole bunch of nuts that don't like America. As for Kali, I have friends there and know not everyone is a nut there, but you have more than your share of them. Pass a few more laws restricting stuff out there (guns, emissions, tobacco Wal Mart, etc ect) to "save the people from themselves" and ya'll can change your state flag to a hammer and sickle. (once again all of this is in good fun :p )

wm69 said:
the kind of loons that hack this site would refer to anyone as a capitalist unless they were referring to more of their own freakish kind (capitalists are evil! Didn't you get that memo? Even if you ARE a capitalist, you are still supposed to speak out against capitalist ideals, especially successful companies like Coke and Wal Mart) If they can't find something else to disagree about you with they call you a "evil capitalist". I learned that while traveling in Europe, where there are a whole bunch of nuts that don't like America. As for Kali, I have friends there and know not everyone is a nut there, but you have more than your share of them. Pass a few more laws restricting stuff out there (guns, emissions, tobacco Wal Mart, etc ect) to "save the people from themselves" and ya'll can change your state flag to a hammer and sickle. (once again all of this is in good fun :p )

Hammer and Sickle... that'd be cool. Asthetically pleasing and artsy. Hmmmm.

I'm working my way back to the great state. I miss it. After living in TX... I'm extra appreciative of home.

Back