wrangler fender flare repaint

wrangleramp88

Just re did my fender flares this week end and while i was at it I painted my gas cover and licence plate holder. check it out.

00722-2.jpg

00818-2.jpg

Green Scrubby??? what exactly is that.. haha.. i think that i am lost.. haha :?|:?|

ohhh... righto.. that was a stupid question on my part.. my bad... but thanks..

No it wasn't. I have used Scotch Brite for many, many years and never heard it referred to as a "green scrubby"...

Nice job! Looks great.

Thanks, I have been wanting to do some krylon painting for some time. Keep us updated on how it lasts.

This is the second time i painted them not because they needed it but because when i first did them all krylon made was a gloss paint in its fusion paint line and now it makes a satin and i redid it in that. I painted them the first time 4yrs ago and they held up fine the only thing I noticed was that the sand kicked up from the road started to blast off the paint on the lower leading edge of the rear flares so I put a clear plastic film stone guard on it this time to help stop that. see picture.

00242-2.jpg

No it wasn't. I have used Scotch Brite for many, many years and never heard it referred to as a "green scrubby"...

Nice job! Looks great.

Sorry about the scrubby thing I worked on submarines before and that's what we used to call them for short.

Sorry about the scrubby thing I worked on submarines before and that's what we used to call them for short.
Cool. I've worked with many, many Navy nukes. Electronic techs mostly, but a few officers as well. Some of the best and brightest technicians anywhere in the world. Period.

OH dang.... what is that white stuff stuck in your tires..... Wearing shorts today at work..... Nanny nanny boo boo.....

Back