Wrecked '89 YJ with 4.2L

strokinitF350

Wrecked my JEEP and need it out of the driveway!!

1989 Jeep Wrangler YJ 4.2L inline 6, 130K miles, newer BestTop tan soft top and unused bikini top, black original hard top, newer tan carpet kit, rear tube bumper, wired for towing with drawbar.

Any need for parts??? The frame appears to be bent with the damage on the left front.

I have no idea what any of the thing is worth. Don't want to just give it away and I don't want to part it out.

Make offer???

Attachments

• pics to separate 327.jpg
    pics to separate 327.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 530
  • pics to separate 328.jpg
    pics to separate 328.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 313
  • pics to separate 329.jpg
    pics to separate 329.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 764
  • pics to separate 333.jpg
    pics to separate 333.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 275
  • pics to separate 330.jpg
    pics to separate 330.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 495
Sorry, took awhile to get back here.

MX...don't really want to start going separate items. Especially with something like the bikini top. JC Whitney has tops for like 40-60 bucks plus shipping. The price I could get for the bikini plus shipping really isnt worth the time I would spend getting it to you. Sorry. I would rather it just go with the rest of the thing if someone wants the whole thing.

Elevator...KBB in fair condition puts @ $2900. No poor condition listed. Frame can be straightened for 500-1k $$. With hard top, soft top, bikini, running inline 6, Sony X-plod face off CD player...I guess $1,000???? Jeep is repairable and again, I am not going to just give it away. Might as well keep it myself and penny pinch it back together.

Thanks for looking. Post up or PM me if any interest.

I am in Santa Barbara and may be interested in your jeep. I can't pm you but if you can email me your number I'll give you a ring. heydernitz at yahoo. c o m

Back