Yet another game, but this is sooooo addicting.

Radio on the fritz?

out of 5 tries, my highest score was .64 seconds... im gonna have to go with outerbeach's reasoning
I guess I smoked too much something back in the day...

185.45 seconds :) and the only reason it ended then was cuz i got bored with it and let it get me.

Maybe this ancient, SSSSSLLLLLLLOOOOOOOWWWWWW computer is good for something :lol:

Do they move pretty fast for you guys with newer computers? Thats what its gotta be, cuz they were moving so slow it was easy to dodge for me. But then i also have one of the first computers you could get with windows 95. hehe.. what a beast...

Nathan

Yes, we have a couple of computers going in our lab right now with that on it, the older, slower ones run the game very slow and you can dodge the blocks forever. On my newer machine, after about 15 seconds the blocks go haywire, so 17 seconds is about as good as I got. Funny, oldschool wins out!

Made it 43.02 on first try thought that was goog enough and stopped

Try my modified version.... i can't promise it will work for everyone.. i'm using my home server and i can't get it to work right...

ftp://68.70.152.50/dodge.html

some people have problems getting it to move for them... others cant see the graphics.. some get it to work just fine

Is it me, or do these things not move at all?My little blue things stand still....I just have to move the red thing around.Reminds me of gleeko-vision!

Snitty,
:lol: That modified version is hilarious! :lol: What does "PJ" mean? Pansy Jeep? P%$$Y Jeep? Your version was much easier too 33 seconds for me!

yeah I got it mingez. Thanks a bunch!!!! we will have to find a time when we can both sit down, so you can help me out with it. Let me know when is good for you and we will go from there? :?

yeah i slowed it down a bit.... we all know that a jeep is better than a red block... so the game had to be modified so that a jeep always does better than a red block....

yeah.. PJ is pansy jeep, pretty jeep, p*$$y jeep, pimp jeep... all of the neglected forms of jeeps... even a built, locked, winch equipped, monster on 44's can be a PJ if not used right... it is determined by the driver, not the jeep.

i made one version that you could not lose at... just click the jeep and let it go for hours... no fun at all

purpleyjgirl said:
yeah I got it mingez. Thanks a bunch!!!! we will have to find a time when we can both sit down, so you can help me out with it. Let me know when is good for you and we will go from there? :?

Sunday night, we can get on the Jeep Chat, and we'll install it. Sound good? I'll PM you too.

:lol: :roll: Snitty-you tricked me into losing that game.

Every time I tried to concentrate the tree hugger block or the carwash would come towards my Jeep and I would crack up laughing. LOL I think I got about 10 seconds of pure laughter out of that one. Thanks!

Lady :lol:

Back