YJ top questions

PA_Crawler

I am new here, and have a couple questions. I don't know how to start a new thread, so could someone help me out with that? Now onto my YJ. I have a '95 with a hardtop, I just ordered a rampage mesh top. Will my hardtop fit on top of the mesh top? The reason I ask is because I think it would be my best storage option since I live in an apartment with limited storage. Thanks for your help.

Welcome to Jeepz.com. To post a new thread, just go to the section that you want to post in (i.e. the CJ, YJ, TJ, JK section), and hit the blue "post a new thread" button

post-a-new-thred.JPG

I'm afraid I don't have any experience with the rampage top though.

Im not sure what the mesh top is either, but if its a full soft material top it will probably have bows that you will have to drill holes to attach that will support the top while its on, the hard top sits right where you have to attach the bows so they will probably have to be removed before you put the hard top back on.

No, You can't leave the mesh top on. Where they hook to the windshield will interfier with each other.

You CAN store the mesh top under the hard top, BUT, you have to remove the windshield channel to install the hard top, so it is not THAT simple (although it WOULD fix your storage issues).

Back