You know you drive a Jeep when....

I'm not trying to start anything and em sry if I offended any of u but as far as mine understanding goes here in Arizona if it isn't fenced of. No markings of no trespassing or any markings what so ever then it isnt trespassing. Again I'm sry

luis said:
I'm not trying to start anything and em sry if I offended any of u but as far as mine understanding goes here in Arizona if it isn't fenced of. No markings of no trespassing or any markings what so ever then it isnt trespassing. Again I'm sry

I agree if it's private property then post signs if no signs it's fare game for wheelin.

When I get trespassing tickets almost every other week..
perhaps things are a little diffrent out west,but could you enlighten us as to how and why you are getting so many tresspassing tickets,something here is not makeing much sense.

I go to the same spot every week. I finally got tierd of getting stopped and actually went to the court date on the ticket instead of paying the ticket

Ok,but you are going to try to behave yourself,not all the time but 99.99999% of the time ,right.

gennybro said:
Ok,but you are going to try to behave yourself,not all the time but 99.99999% of the time ,right.

Oh I know surprise cops must hate Jeeps or something cuz when I drive around I c a lot of Jeeps getting pulled over. Not very nice if u ask me

After climbing the Miller Jeep trail and your standing next to your rig and you hear something that sounds as if your radiator is boiling over,but it happens to be that your horn is shorting out and frying,(sizzle,pop,crackle).

When you can't hold a phone conversation because of the constant wawawawawawawawawawawawawawawa

35's and a Lift Kit. How Stuck can ya Get?

luis said:
Oh I know surprise cops must hate Jeeps or something cuz when I drive around I c a lot of Jeeps getting pulled over. Not very nice if u ask me

I know many cops with sick jeep rigs. Maybe in your "neck" of the woods.

when you're proud to finally put the first scratch in the paint.

When your husband plays a practical joke on you by putting a For Sale sign on your jeep ... And 6 people stop and ask how much in less than an hour;-)

[☠]lllllll[☠] 89 YJ ...SOA +6.5...44"Trxus' I Love my dirtYJeep! [☠]lllllll[☠]

When u have a 4 door JK and u lower the back seats and u shove a metal display case from Boarders and it's shelves and the shelves from the other one and it all fits.

When you fill out a staff birthday wish list survey that asks members to write in their favorite stores, and you write in "Any gas station."

klkb said:
When you fill out a staff birthday wish list survey that asks members to write in their favorite stores, and you write in "Any gas station."

And you don't mind the MPG because......You LOVE Your Jeep!!!!!!!!!

[☠]lllllll[☠] 89 YJ ...SOA +6.5...44"Trxus' I Love my dirtYJeep! [☠]lllllll[☠]

When you stop smoking because you won't smoke in your Jeep.

Dang hardtop. Weighs almost as much as the full metal doors but bulkier

Back