A few Anniversary pics......

mud4feet

Re: RE: Times are changing and so is my ride

We are back and sad and glad to be home.......just thought you may enjoy a few pics..........

Sunrise our first morning (visibilty from 0 - few hundreds of feet, depending on the 50 mph winds :shock: )

image-missing.png

mud thinking "WTF is with this weather?"

image-missing.png

A view from our balcony (much better day!!)

image-missing.png

A couple of "ooh and aah" sunset pics -

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

mud and mudwoman out enjoying the day

image-missing.png

whitewater falls

image-missing.png

How do you make a tree grow like this? :shock:

image-missing.png

Sorry dial-up-ers.......was trying to do the pictures justice.

Mudwoman and I had a great time. Wish y'all coulda been along.

BTW, I have a nice little video with mudwoman playing hammered dulcimer in the background, if anyone can tell me how to host a video for free somewhere (yes, I'm a cheapa$$!)

RE: towing capacity of a ZJ

Those are really cool pictures!!!

Happy anniversary!! Looks like you 2 really had a good time!

Very purdy. You live in a wonderfully beautiful area.

Must be hard to go to work everyday!

Re: My last trail run

That's too cool, Mud!!! Love that waterfall pic! Like Mingez said, sure is a beautiful area you live in. My mom's family came from the Smoky Mountains. I've never been there, but will visit them before I die......

RE: Re: My last trail run

Like the third pic down, great shot.

The second pic down is absolutely the best though, it looks as if though you are in quiet repose and pondering some great thought... Is that a stiff drink in your hand???

im amazed at the outdoors every time i go wheeling, i always stop to take it in. congratulations on the anniversary, heres to lots more

Thanx all!! Yes indeed, wrangles, we had a great time. Yes, Mingez, it's very hard to go to work everyday....and Sparky - c'mon down!!! (or over, I guess)........laneiac, yes, a nice stiff rum and coke.......jeepmaster - I like the tree, too! It's on one of my jobsites - had to take mudwoman up to see it - you don't see trees like that everyday!..........and thanx much corrupt - I agree with the outdoors/wheeling connection - guess that's why I own a Jeep. Once again, thanx all!!!!

RE: Re: RE: Now my TJ

I am glad you folks had a good time. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Happy Aniversary.

Looks like a great place. Have to put that in the possible lists for vacation with Deb.

mike

Re: RE: Re: RE: Times are changing and so is my ride

Looks like you guys found the perfect place! Very happy anniversary again, here's to many more!

Back