August goings ons..........

RE: Re: RE: Humor for Anyday

Me thinks your not the type for this music, but I have to point this out.... "Warts and All" is the Title of Lemmy Kilmister's Auto-Biography
image-missing.png

Oh Mud, this song is great! Love the picking and a grinning. Didn't even know it! lol Thanks for sharing, that is just awesome.

I would love a copy too if your still sharing. Are you sure you don't want anything for it? Let me know on PM. Thanks

Heather 8)

RE: Humor for a Monday

Motorhead rocks, March or Die and 1918 are two of my all time favorite albums, they stand up to the test of time well

Motörhead Rocks, I just got into them my self.... I'm trying to find a cowboy hat like Lemmy Kilmister's, any ideas? I know it's a Union Calvary Hat (Civil War Calvary)

I love mud's CD, alot different than Motörhead!

Steering pump swap--saginaw vs (whatever that other one is)

This place has a decent selection of "y'all can go to hell" cowboy hats: http://www.paleriderhatco.com/

I've bought a couple in western wear stores and feed and tack places as well, just kinda luck of the draw

*enter primus's screaming bass riffs* MY NAME IS MUD............

My name is Mud
Not to be confused with Bill or Jack or Pete or Dennis
My name is mud and it's always been....

Okay, had to. Sorry! LOL that was right funny though.
Lady

LadyJeepFreak said:
*enter primus's screaming bass riffs* MY NAME IS MUD............

My name is Mud
Not to be confused with Bill or Jack or Pete or Dennis
My name is mud and it's always been....

Okay, had to. Sorry! LOL that was right funny though.
Lady

You kill me, Lady!! :lol: :lol:

How the hey did I miss this one? I LOVE the sample, awesome!!! Reminds me of being up at the cabin in Mio; kinda music that my Dad endeared me to listening over and over and over again... I would love to get a copy of this, Mud... Can't wait till ya get up to Michigan again, BTW...

Re: RE: Where do you even begin?

Finally found it... I just wanted to say that I LOVE this CD... Hits me on many levels really, listening to The Box always puts me in an introspective mood, good for when I am furious coming home from a bad night in the kitchen... Don't Pet the Dog is just hysterical, and I love the one about the bike... Been in my CD changer since I got it in the mail, thanks again :)

You'd better be coming up to Michigan again soon, if not, I'll just have to head down to Virginia pretty soon and day-trip over there :D

Back