chat session going!!!!

awww Susan, we were in tonight again. Should have come on in. Me, Imagrits101 and Buckshot500 were in. Thursday nite we had Steelheadz, me, Imagrits, Heep and Ggg in. We had a lot of fun. Check back in soon. Hope to see you there.8)

go to the top of your screen in the blue area all the way to the right where it says "site map" click on that and its in the pull down menu.

Paul, the conversation was a pleasure, especially the part about Larry the Cable Guy and all his moonpies stuffed in the glove compartment. Gotta love us rednecks! :lol:

Paul, the conversation was a pleasure, especially the part about Larry the Cable Guy and all his moonpies stuffed in the glove compartment. Gotta love us rednecks! :lol:

It was nice to E-meet you, I'll try to make some more chats.
First time I saw Larry, I felt like he sees a lot of things from my same point of view.
redneck-1.gif

okay I was just there. Everybody left when I came in. Damn!!!

Mods please delete this post, it was a dupe.

Last edited:
okay I was just there. Everybody left when I came in. Damn!!!

That's the problem with chat, trying to get everyone to notice without having to wait for two hours.

When we had it on CCOR, we used to go to it on Friday nights between 8pm & 11pm.

Maybe one of the admins could make a board announcement on whatever night/time is best for jeepz members.

Of course an announcement by anyone in this forum (GC) should work too, for anyone surfing it.

I like to open another tab, to make it easier to keep checking for participants.

Not much going in there lately. I have dropped in frequently but usually nobody is there.

Back