chat session going!!!!

Maybe shes been locked up in a tower, by an evil witch!
(Rapunzel?)

Oh OH, I know! I KNOW!!! She's converting her Rub into a MUTT-MUTT!!!!mooooh-(

I'm back Trish . . . only just a little meaner this time. j/k:twisted:

Nice new username! Avatar is sweet too.

Sorry I had to kill one of your relatives in my shed a few months back, along with her freshly made bundle of joy.

Couldn't have the kids going in to get their bikes & get involved with that nightmare.

Sooooo whatever happened to that significant other of yours?:shock::D:shock::D:shock:

Sorry I had to kill one of your relatives in my shed a few months back, along with her freshly made bundle of joy.

Couldn't have the kids going in to get their bikes & get involved with that nightmare.

awww now that wasn't nice . . . .

awww now that wasn't nice . . . .

Just saw a show the other night about some kid who got bit.
His dad had to fly into Mexico & smuggle the antidote back into the U.S.

Kid said the pain was unimaginable, & he would have had permanent nerve damage if left untreated for just one more day.

Sorry, but my kids have their bikes in that shed, had to do what I had to do!:-|

Seriously Buck you might want to spray in and around your shed. That's scary knowing your kids are going in there. Who knows how many others are still in there that you can't see. Be careful!! I got them around my place too.

But you can rest easy where this Blackwidow is concerned, I only bite MEN who **** me off.:twisted: haha!!!:lol:

Seriously Buck you might want to spray in and around your shed. That's scary knowing your kids are going in there. Who knows how many others are still in there that you can't see. Be careful!! I got them around my place too.

But you can rest easy where this Blackwidow is concerned, I only bite MEN who **** me off.:twisted: haha!!!:lol:

I will be careful & watch my step, on all counts!:shock:

You certainly don't have to worry about me, ****ing you off.:shades:

Back