dana 30 axles

strykersdaddy

i have a 88yj i have heard that you can pull the axles out of the 88-95 cherokee and they are the same. i got a big weekend like im sure you all do to and would like to have some backups and not break the bank. oh and the help i got last time was great thanks to those that talked to me. im in a cruch on time my wheelin friends i hope you can help again. thanks

The rear on a cherokee is a bolt on for you, the front will require welding spring perches on to use.

All cherokees are coil spring front axles and leaf rear axles. The leaf is on top on the rear of a cherokee and the bottom on the rear of a commanche pick up. Commanche and cherokee are other wise, identical in their engine and drivetrain components

i have a 88yj i have heard that you can pull the axles out of the 88-95 cherokee and they are the same. i got a big weekend like im sure you all do to and would like to have some backups and not break the bank. oh and the help i got last time was great thanks to those that talked to me. im in a cruch on time my wheelin friends i hope you can help again. thanks

yes you can pull the axle shafts, they will be the same, make sure you have a 30 and ya pull 30 shafts, and the same with the rear. 35's won't fit a dana 44.

thanks a ton , i got a spare axle shaft for both side out of a wrecking yard and didnt go poor doing it.lol. thanks brothers have a great labor day

Make sure the donor XJ had the same CAD Central Axle Disconnect that your YJ has, many XJ's didn't have this as they came with a solid passenger side axleshaft.

And an XJ rear axle will not bolt into a YJ, the spring perch spacing and angles are different.

Back