Fall Campout Pics

:D

I stand corrected,... I always get burt reynolds and paul newman confused,... they both kind of creep me out now.

Great pictures! Thanks for sharing them with us! I grew up in SE Kansas and Fall was always so colorful! 19 years ago God moved us out to Western Kansas and we usually miss the Fall colors. But, we were in Council Grove Saturday and the the colors were bright. We were told that it was even more colorful a week earily. We have to look a lot harder to see Fall colors in Western Kansas.

Burt's been in some decent stuff lately tho. Newman's been out of the loop.

I figure that soon they will join forces and try to take over the world. Then we'll all be in trouble...

Great pictures! Thanks for sharing them with us! I grew up in SE Kansas and Fall was always so colorful! 19 years ago God moved us out to Western Kansas and we usually miss the Fall colors. But, we were in Council Grove Saturday and the the colors were bright. We were told that it was even more colorful a week earily. We have to look a lot harder to see Fall colors in Western Kansas.

I love East Central and South East Kansas! Beautiful land there. What part of SE did you grow up in? Incidently, I was born in Council Grove, and lived in Alta Vista for the first 3 years of my life.

Back