Jeep Magazine

craziesteve

Well I was wondering what jeep magaiznes there are out there. Either for news on jeeps or for odering parts and other stuff from. I have a Essentials and a JCwhitney, but thats it.

steve[addsig]

Google search "Jeep" and set back and plan to take some time to sign up for about a ton of em. I like quadratech our sponcer, 4wheel hardwear, there is a bunch of em. luck tug[addsig]

i have located a magazine strictly for jeeps. its called JP Magazine. i believe it only comes out every other month but there is so much info and sites to buy from or go to via puter. i have found it mostly at walmart and sometimes borders books. so this helpsya.[addsig]

no it come out every month.... its part of primeda mags. other 4x4 mags they have a 4 wheel off road, and fourwheeler 4wor go there and you can get the links to the other two sites too[addsig]

I get JP magazine. It has some helpful articles and lots of ads where you can send for free catalogues. I bought my first issue at Barnes and Noble. The funny thing is, there was only one JP magazine on the shelf! I just sort of stumbled upon it by chance. :-O [addsig]

JP and 4wheel Drive and Sport Utility are my two favorite mags. Most Jeep coverage in those two, most other mags are more fluff.

For parts and reference info, both Quadratec and 4Wheel Hardware are about the best.[addsig]

I live by the JP magazine. Its great. It come out every month. I have found it a 7/11 usually. Good mag though. Always go into details that you really need to know with your Jeep. Check it out...[addsig]

http://www.jpmagazine.com/

Thats the web address. You can subscribe to it right from there. I go buy it every month. I should really sign up. :-D Anyways if you just go buy it and you find it someone they are $3.99 in the U.S.[addsig]

yea ive "got a subscription to JP magazine" too, i got it from my brother for xmas, funny thing is i havent recieved a single issue of it yet. hmmm im gonna have to talk to him. i have been however buying the new issue each month at barnes and noble and it is indeed an excellent jeep resource[addsig]

Back