Jeepacorns (female jeepers)

i dont think she couldent have given anyone a good time lol she was swaying as she spoke i actually felt at one point like she might puke on me

i dont think she couldent have given anyone a good time lol she was swaying as she spoke i actually felt at one point like she might puke on me
Yeah that might be a little nasty, that's when the barf bag needs to be securely in place over the head. Dont forget about air holes though.

That doesn't happen a lot, cougars on the hunt with such energy. They are wily animals and usually aren't so aggressive in their chase. They know there is more then one guy to chose from so if the subtle approach doesn't work, they usually move on to the next one.

its alright i guess, come to think of it she probibly wont remember me lol

bugleboy said:
well it was a victory lane cafe and we ha a party table by the bar lol, she complemented my shirt and said "you have a good heart... i have a good heart... look at my heart" she ten groped herself and acted like she was going to pull her shirt down :(

Lmfao. I'm gonna use that line! I can't believe it didn't work!

superj said:
That doesn't happen a lot, cougars on the hunt with such energy. They are wily animals and usually aren't so aggressive in their chase. They know there is more then one guy to chose from so if the subtle approach doesn't work, they usually move on to the next one.

Sounds like you're in touch with your feminine side.

yup, i know how i was when i was that age and we would hit up the 80s clubs because the chicks were older and like young military guys.

Cynthia, sorry this has taken for ever just busy!!!

image-80444847.jpg

I'm trying to get some of the other girls in on this too but if you become too impairment here you go feel free to be a card varying jeepacorn!

I dont know man, it seems like it might be a drinking issue. Got impatient,then got impaired, cause ya got impatient. The one causeing the impatients was probably impaired,causeing the chaos and confusion.

Back