Jeepacorns (female jeepers)

uugh :p its the first time i have ever had someone try to pick me up at a bar and it had to be a weird drunk woman lol

well it was a victory lane cafe and we ha a party table by the bar lol, she complemented my shirt and said "you have a good heart... i have a good heart... look at my heart" she ten groped herself and acted like she was going to pull her shirt down :(

bugleboy said:
well it was a victory lane cafe and we ha a party table by the bar lol, she complemented my shirt and said "you have a good heart... i have a good heart... look at my heart" she ten groped herself and acted like she was going to pull her shirt down :(

Well was your shirt complement able?

image-1563442786.jpg

i diddnt think so but you tell me lol

Attachments

• image-2485368457.jpg
    image-2485368457.jpg
    271.1 KB · Views: 153

she was more like, "oh thats what your chest looks like" lmao!

she was really drunk i could only make out some of what she said, te rest of the time she was mumbling to herself lol

bugleboy said:
she was really drunk i could only make out some of what she said, te rest of the time she was mumbling to herself lol

That's always interesting

she was a mess, drunk at 6:00 on a saturday trying to pick up an 18 year old at his grandmothers birthday party, made me want to say, but out lady im not interested, but she was so bad i thought she might make a scene if i did say anything negative

bugleboy said:
she was a mess, drunk at 6:00 on a saturday trying to pick up an 18 year old at his grandmothers birthday party, made me want to say, but out lady im not interested, but she was so bad i thought she might make a scene if i did say anything negative

Good for you. Not so many young men would be as thoughtful. How did you end up handling it?

i just said "give me just a sec" and spun around back to my hable and mouthed the words "she is drunk" to my dad and he starte talking about how i just did the headliner in my jeep and i made sure to include myself and act like she wasnt there lol

Oh man, you probably just missed out on a very good time!!

Older women love younger dudes and they have tons of experience

That's probably a good point, and might actually be valid if she wasn't sloppy. I don't care how beautiful someone is; that just takes it down to ugly.

Back