Jeepacorns (female jeepers)

cherokeechick said:
Is that a yammer jammer?

My profile pic is. That was my first Jeep '95. I changed my profile pic for another thread cause I couldn't get It to load on the page. The TJ that was my profile pic before is our current build.

Christian

image-3023228842.jpg

Christian

clydethepirate said:
I know where Marble hill Missouri is. There's a hand dug train tunnel there.
I read about it in a book about haunted places.

Really! Someone has heard of my tiny little town, lol!! It is spooky I used to ride horses through that tunnel!! (years ago)

Christian

Missouri huh? I believe I'll be there in a few months for vacation. I'm a little sad to say I'm not sure how much I'll be able to take my top off this year. :(

i will say it:

girls can always take their tops off and not have to worry about what guys think. it will not bother us one bit

Caellach said:
Missouri huh? I believe I'll be there in a few months for vacation. I'm a little sad to say I'm not sure how much I'll be able to take my top off this year. :(

I don't hear if too many people coming TO Missouri for vacation, but come on! I think the weather will be nice so you can take your top off!! He he! What part are you going to?

Christian

Jeep'nMama said:
I don't hear if too many people coming TO Missouri for vacation, but come on! I think the weather will be nice so you can take your top off!! He he! What part are you going to?

Christian

i love vacationing in missouri i have family that lives in falcon and the hills are beautiful wheeling is awesome and the humming birds are everywhere, i love MO

We have a family reunion about 3 hours away from the Ozarks, so we're spending the week in the Ozarks, then heading to the family reunion. Was wondering about off reading in the area.

Caellach said:
We have a family reunion about 3 hours away from the Ozarks, so we're spending the week in the Ozarks, then heading to the family reunion. Was wondering about off reading in the area.

If you are going to the Ozarks you will be in offroad heaven. Just pick any given gravel road/trail and you will find something you love. A lot of the parks and campgrounds have trails that you can ride. It is gorgeous country!!! It's about 1 1/2 hrs from me so I do get to enjoy that beauty too!

Christian

bugleboy said:
i love vacationing in missouri i have family that lives in falcon and the hills are beautiful wheeling is awesome and the humming birds are everywhere, i love MO

I'm not sure where Falcon is but I am proud of my state. It is where I love to call home!! Yes Our hills are beautiful as well as our wildlife. And we have the best state slogan. "show me" lol

Christian

hey i just seen your post and you are right. i am sick of guys asking me if i am driving my husbands jeep. glad to see there are other female jeepers out there

women are +20 hotness when driving a jeep lol i love that jeep is such a family brand, doesent matter who is driving, all that matters is that its a jeep and the driver lives by jeep

FLjeepGURL said:
hey i just seen your post and you are right. i am sick of guys asking me if i am driving my husbands jeep. glad to see there are other female jeepers out there

I like the "honey are you sure you can drive a 5 speed?" that one makes me laugh!!

Christian

Back