Jeepacorns (female jeepers)

gonna clean up my jeep for prom lol bye mud you will be missed :'( oh well mine cleans up nicely when its buffed and polished

image-3654396500.jpg

it really does! the excitment is sheetz...or before a majority of it closed yellow crick

she hit me up lol said she never got to go to her senior prom, and as tempting as it was, girlfriend comes first lol

ha ha ha.

i notice your tires are the same ones i have. i always thought i had goodyears but i have those long trail ta also.

superj said:
ha ha ha.

i notice your tires are the same ones i have. i always thought i had goodyears but i have those long trail ta also.

some people dont like em cause they arnt mud t/a or something else more popular but i abuse these tires so bad an they definatly do the job, ive never gotten stuck and they are allright in the rain, never had any problems with them, love my chocolate dounut lookin tires lol

we had a pretty good one till they closed most of yellow crick.. youtube it it was nice. and you coulda hooked the drunk chick up wigth a friend ;)

Where in OH, CynthiaJane, may I ask? I live just south of Dayton and grew up just outside of Zanesville.

We have a large offroad club over here on the west side of OH if you are interested. All ages. I'm also in a smaller group.

some people dont like em cause they arnt mud t/a or something else more popular but i abuse these tires so bad an they definatly do the job, ive never gotten stuck and they are allright in the rain, never had any problems with them, love my chocolate dounut lookin tires lol

me too, never had any trouble and they are great on the road too

Nice tread. I just put new 37" irok super swampers on my tj. Goodyear quit making my 37x12.5r15 so I had to go to a whole new tire. So I hear you on how hard your wallet got hit! I am sure they are going to be worth it though just like mine were.

FLjeepGURL said:
Nice tread. I just put new 37" irok super swampers on my tj. Goodyear quit making my 37x12.5r15 so I had to go to a whole new tire. So I hear you on how hard your wallet got hit! I am sure they are going to be worth it though just like mine were.

I know the feeling. I had to upgrade to 17" wheels last year for that reason. There more 37" tires in a 17" wheel.

Ladies, where did ya all go? You all come along and put a touch of class to this forum and then vanish.

Back