Last person to comment wins $20

Wow. Hate some people. Sone JKs in my city boxed in a guy who parked in two spots. Pretty funny he had to wIt for them to finish lunch before he could go on...

Wow. Hate some people. Sone JKs in my city boxed in a guy who parked in two spots. Pretty funny he had to wIt for them to finish lunch before he could go on...

Nice. I love when my doors are off and I can squeeze in where someone has parked over the line, leaving no room to open their driver side door. Fun times. Teehee.

Nice. I love when my doors are off and I can squeeze in where someone has parked over the line, leaving no room to open their driver side door. Fun times. Teehee.

That is a good thought, but the down side is they may bang the heck out of your jeep with their door trying to get into their car.

They'll only hit the steps or the tires. Both stick out farther than the jeep. Have to have a pretty high door to miss one of those. Never concerned me. I beat the crap out of my jeep, too. Have lots of fun doing it. Poor thing.

Had a guy slam his door against my rock rail while I was sitting in the walmart parking lot. I heard him yell at the kids in his car then slammed the door open rocking me awake....just looked over to make sure he hit the solid rock rail and started chuckling. Talk about ****ing him off more. He put a half moon dent into his doors window frame.....still laugh at that memory to this day.

Steps and tires to repel doors is a good thing...

8112481279_1f410eb922_z.jpg

When I drive my wife's suv she panics if I park too close to a suspected door banger so I end up parking farther away. They can bang my rock rail all they want if they want to tear up their doors. :lol:

View attachment 17330

When I drive my wife's suv she panics if I park too close to a suspected door banger so I end up parking farther away. They can bang my rock rail all they want if they want to tear up their doors. :lol:

now that's what I call " idiot proof " ! Protecting your pride and joy from " idiots " when pulling double duty as your daily driver around stupid people . Yep , them rock rails sure come in handy when folks are all too willing to get careless with their ride on your prized investment !

Acute myocardial infarction. All of my patients yesterday had acute coronary events, and all but one coded. I was a black cloud yesterday. No coworkers would let me come near them or let me step into their pt rooms for fear of me making them stop breathing. It was a mentally and physically exhausting 12 hrs.

Back