Last person to comment wins $20

As far as working at this thread the longest, i've been an active participant since day one. Aint no one deserve to win but me!

As far as working at this thread the longest, i've been an active participant since day one. Aint no one deserve to win but me!

There's no question , you are a founding contributor and should have been awarded long ago ! But to question , are the odds good to better that your chances of getting struck by lighting or winning publishers clearing house happen first ? This thread history does date back a ways .

Yo hoser... Just kick down my phat $20 bones eh!!!

Hope a winner is announced soon , this could get ugly ! Hey , that's it ! The more noise we make , the more recognition this event will get and warrant the disclaimer terms to be met ! Anyone have a copy of the disclaimer ?

I am hurt for you a and my deepest apologies as this should have never happened and what's more , I of all people should have known . I don't feel right , for what it's worth , I'm very sorry . I recommend this portion of this thread be deleted , for what little good that will do now . Feel bad inside........
Hey bro, loosen up a little with yourself. I don't think that you understand that these jeepgirls are not your typical ladys. They are a step above.
They are unique, they are not afraid to get dirty, have a beer and a shot with the rest of us yahoos, and smack a man down if necessary. Their skin is a little tuffer.
She was only kidding with ya bro, hang out here a little more and you'll see what I mean.
We got some of Americas finest ladys right here on this forum.

Thanks everybody . Must be that Christian upbringing " do unto others " or get slapped upside your head on Sunday I was brought up with at confirmation training . Don't worry , I'm not trippin' on anyone . Thanks all , you are great brothers and sisters ! :love:

Last edited:

I'm always gathering wisdom from all our posts as well as dining out what I have to give , but thank you and I know I was right when I always thought you are good people and we , the forum , know it too . I just got one question ; when did the responsibility of propriortership of this contest become mine :???:

I admire your dedication to the forum , on vacation and following up on threads ! I'm impressed !

Back