Last person to comment wins $20

"Run for your life or you'll be up to your armpits in martians"

Word on the street is the Martians are doing mind melds on the zombies and so controlling them (shh.. don't let the zombies know)

I thought Gennybro bro was writing about martinis. I wondered for a few seconds why Greg and RudeDog were going on about zombies. Had to go back and reread the post.

I thought Gennybro bro was writing about martinis. I wondered for a few seconds why Greg and RudeDog were going on about zombies. Had to go back and reread the post.
Martini's ! I'll drink to that ! If anyone comes across Martini sipping Martians , make it a double ! If the zombies are on the move , buy 'em a round ! Got to teach 'em right if their going to hang with us !

Yeah..... If you think zombie are slow, ya gotta seem em when there pickled on firm tongue... Uh.. I mean hard liquor!!.

There ought to be more clubs and nite spots for zombies and Martians. Got to make them feel welcome if we don't want to get abducted and eaten alive so much . Treat them like family , but I'll leave that up to the individual .

I never heard the name before, then again I'm always the last to know about the latest technology, artists and every thing else. I'll check out his music and regroup with ya.

Then anouther friend that was there while I was being psycho analized, told me I was to bossy at the camp outs when chores like wood gathering became needed.
Never ment to be ,it just comes out.

Then anouther one has to pipe in and tell me that I'm not honest with my feelings when it came time to answer a darn newspaper questioner as to weather or not I was psychotic. I am certainly thinking about finding new friends.

Coo coo..... Dude when the 3 voices talk all at once, take your hands, put one on each side of your head and compress firmly... Then talk-answer the one in the middle only. Disregard the ones left and right (curley & Moe)...

Back