Last person to comment wins $20

How can I possibly ignore the ones on the left and the right, when the one on the right has a sword and the one on the left has a broad ax, and they both look like they are pi$$ed. And the middle guy is giving me the finger.

Last edited:
Duck when guys on right & left swing and they'll take each other out. That only leaves the guy in the middle. Walk up step on his shoes, grab finger and snap it off like a stale bread stick. Finger can the be hidden in any convienent hiding spot on 3rd guys carcass ... "You.... make ... the .... call... It... could...go... all ..the... way...!!

I don't know about that, my ex wife was pretty nasty, She fell out of a third story window while she was screaming at me,bounced off the porch roof and landed on a frozen snow pile. Then got up just a snarling. Had to run for my life.

I don't know about that, my ex wife was pretty nasty, She fell out of a third story window while she was screaming at me,bounced off the porch roof and landed on a frozen snow pile. Then got up just a snarling. Had to run for my life.

She survived?!? Heck dude I would consider driving a stake through her heart next time, if pushing her out a third story window didnt work.

I got it... Have a zombie terrorist rigged with a body bomb run up, throw a bear hug on her and hit the button.!!!!

I didn't push her out the window, I was down on the street when she started going off. Lovely lady, well she did have her good points, she was better then any guard dog I ever had and about 4a.m. she would get real frisky , which I liked. Neighbors didn't have to set there alarm clocks cause her howling and careing on at about 4;15 am woke them up. Yup she was good to have around.

Snow here, too. I haven't seen snow since January 2011. I would have been happy to never see it here again. I've been able to get south before it hit for the last 2 years. Wasn't expecting to get it in Oct.

There should be. We're both in the Dayton area.

Was from PA. 30 min from Paragon and 45 from Rausch creek. App 20 min from Pocono raceway.

Aaaaah the memories.

Last edited:
Yes , it is a small world . So many of the drivers I work with moved from New York to Pennsylvania . Allentown , Stroudsburg , Easton , Reading and other places. Have an uncle and aunt in Stroudsburg too. But these places are a different scene than where your from originally , thanks to some of the New York transplants my uncle calls them. But PA is still a beautiful state.
It scares me when you guys and gals out west of me start getting snow , temperatures are dropping here slowly and who knows what's in the forecast in the near future. Snow's pretty to look at but not fun to go to work in. Makes it hard to do car repair in too. Never forget changing a fuel pump for a friend once. Laying in ice sucks !

Was from PA. 30 min from Paragon and 45 from Rouch creek. App 20 min from Pocono raceway.

Aaaaah the memories.

Hmmmmmm I'm starting to think of name change time, It can't be Spikehorn we got a crazy college kid running through the woods thinking he's a deer. But there has to be something that will fit ya. Hmmmmm

Hmmmmmm I'm starting to think of name change time, It can't be Spikehorn we got a crazy college kid running through the woods thinking he's a deer. But there has to be something that will fit ya. Hmmmmm

Don't think so. I like what I have. Plus I still go back for fun now and again.

Back