[addsig]

Nice
image-missing.png
! Getting pics up on forums is harder than modding the Jeep
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
.[addsig]

Just the Stock trails...doe run, the pipeline, lucky, the horseshoe, the bunny, the bunny loop....i might try a blue 1 next time I go. I've been there three times since Octber 4th and am starting to realize that I'm addicted lolI would like to get a small group together so I doon't hve to keep stoping and waiting, but it's hard to find a small group for the less severe trails (although I find the stock trails pretty tough for my Jeep
image-missing.png
)[addsig]

a stock TJ w/ 30"s can handel up to certain Blue 2 trails under dry conditions, just gotta be careful
image-missing.png
[addsig]

I'm only about a 3-4 hour drive away
image-missing.png

Need 3 to enter the park though... anyone else out there?[addsig]

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE>a stock TJ w/ 30"s can handel up to certain Blue 2 trails under dry conditions, just gotta be careful
image-missing.png
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Bob, Bob, Bob of the jungle.......watch out for that tree!!!!
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png

Trust him on this one, he speaks from damage, errrr, experience
image-missing.png
.[addsig]

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE>....I'm thinking about goin' up for the turkey run........</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

If you didn't like your last run, I can almost guarantee that's gonna be a parking lot on the trail too
image-missing.png
. Like ya said, it'd be best to get up there with a group of 5 or less. You cover alot more ground and have a better time, but like you mentioned it's hard finding a couple people that wanna run a stock level
image-missing.png
.[addsig]

It's right outside of Hazleton, PA check it out on Paragonap.com...you'll have the time of your life...it's no p*##y trail run
image-missing.png
[addsig]

I'm dying to know... who put that orange pinstripe on the Jeep!?!?!?!
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Hey hey hey....leave my GOLD and RED pinstripes alone lol................I just havent rubbed up against enough trees to shed them off yet lol
image-missing.png

It's called a Sahara...SA....ha....ra........ come on, you can say it.....just try. lol[addsig]

So he does.....How come I'VE got the fruity stripes and he doesent lol
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Okay....I've got a couple of IM's now about my pinstriping(that incidentlyCAME with my Jeep when I bought it), and decided to put it up for a vote.......let me know if they stay or go, and mabet you all will stop busting my b$#ls lol
image-missing.png
[addsig]

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE>Hmmm seeing that Mr Bill owns a Sahara....i think he would know how to pronounce it...
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

S....

S...A....R....

Ummm.. nope...
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png

But I can post pics of my Sa-hair-A

image-missing.png

image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png

Keep the pinstripe! It's the great pumpkin Charlie Brown!
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

I thought the pinstripe was from a trip to paragon.. I know one side of my Jeep looked like that after my first trip
image-missing.png

I would peel it off.. but it's not so bad if you don't feel like doing the work I wouldn't bother... and that long stripe will take quite awhile
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Back