Need a np242 t/c to fit a 97 zj

rdlcamaro

My t/c went out, and i am in need of a used np242 t/c in good condition. all the auto parts places around here are wantin 649.99 and up... let me know what you come across

I may have one here.... gotta wait for the insurance guy to see if I get to buy it back. my kid totalled it a week ago. I'm in IL though up near chicago

deff. let me know and ill figure out how to get it here
alright... adjuster was here today; he's "99%" on it being totalled but doesnt have the "authority" to "call it" officially, that has to come from "claims dep't"; hopefully within the next couple days.

IF and WHEN that does come I may start a "part out" thread... but not until.

alright... adjuster was here today; he's "99%" on it being totalled but doesnt have the "authority" to "call it" officially, that has to come from "claims dep't"; hopefully within the next couple days.

IF and WHEN that does come I may start a "part out" thread... but not until.

Ok... if it does how much you wantin for it

I thought I'd be able to help him out.... adjuster came 2 days ago and they wanted too much for the buyback.... I had to let it go...
makes no sense.... my buddy totalled his 2000 Cherokee in better shape, 10 days before mine was totalled (mine's an 01) that 1 year difference meant they wanted twice the $ to get it back... I was hoping to do so since everything bad on his is still good on mine. but for $1100 difference between me keeping it or not.... it's gone.

i may have what u need.. i have a t/c from a 97 zj with the 318 in it.. I dont know what the tc is but I will look.. Im in southern oklahoma, will u be able to make arrangements to get it ?

If u are interested in this one please call or text me.. I dont get on here very often so shoot me a msg on the phone.. my name is brandon (580) 916-5727

I have a np231D with the 1.7 input shaft if you are interested. We might be able to meet half way if you are interested email me at spyder873@comcast.net or pm me.
23 spline.

i may have what u need.. i have a t/c from a 97 zj with the 318 in it.. I dont know what the tc is but I will look.. Im in southern oklahoma, will u be able to make arrangements to get it ?
That's likely a fulltime transfer case, not the 242.

Back