Nightmare Soccer Mom!

dropseys

So i thought you may get a kick out of this. I am running RADAR in a 25 mph residential area. I get this blue minivan with the little soccer ball on the gas filler door coming through my area at 45 mph. So i pull her over. As soon as i walk up to her she says, "what did i do?" in a real nasty voice. Now her van is filled with kids ranging from 10 years old to 3 years old. I tell her and she says oh, well i have a perfect driving record. i think to myself as i am walking away, "not any more". So when i give her the ticket and tell her the fine is $75 and 2 points she screams, "2 flocking points" (flocking is not the word) and she repeats it again. she than says, "you are a flocking icehole" (icehole is not the word) "you get your jollies off doing this. you should be ashamed of yourself for writing a ticket to a mother with kids in the car" i tell her, " you should be ashamed for acting like this in front of your kids". she screams that this is a residential area and i tell her exactly. the woman than either called me a plain white cracker (which she is white too) or she called my car a white rapper not sure which. She then refuses to sign the ticket, an arrestable offense in MD but we have to give a verbal warning first so she then scribbles across the middle of the ticket and says thats my signature. I hand the ticket back to her and tell her to only sign where it says sign here. I hand her the ticket and barely get my hand out of the window as she drives away and flips me the bird. I go ahead pull her over again and write her another ticket for an improper hand signal. She is extremely furious now and is about 1 second away from being REMOVED from her vehicle and arrested for disorderly conduct. so i let her go and she leaves minus improper hand gesture this time. about an hour later she opasses me heading the other way while i have someone else stopped and she blows the horn at me as she drives by at about 20 mph. I let this guy i had stopped go with a evrbal warning and stop her again for improper use of vehicle horn (in MD it is against the law to use your horn for anything but to warn other traffic). Lets just say that she was in the mayors office within an hour trying to file a complaint against me. Well our mayor told her we do not take traffic compaints where tickets are issued if she has a problem she can take the tickets to court. I can't wait to see if i get to tell the judge this story. See STUPIDITY does hurt even if its in the wallett. And the best part is, i was able to keep my voice controlled and professional and even did the speech as tauight in academy. She has no grounds for any complaints in my department or city. Sorry but i crack up every time i think about this.

haha, that's pretty funny (and sad at the same time!).

Does your car have a camera and/or do you have a voice recorder? Either way, she's pretty much screwed.

And the burned out headlight...pull her over and write her a ticket or a repair order. Either will get the point across to her.

You should have tazed her. :lol: I love it how people cuss in front of their kids now. The other day the guy across the street's ex wife showed up early to get the kids and when he told her she couldn't get them till 6 (per the visitation agreement) she started screaming and cussing right in front of their 3 and 5 year old boys. Then she called the cops and when they arrived said she wanted him arrested. When asked "why" she stammered out "well he pushed me" (he didn't). When the police refused to arrest him she let out a stream of obcenities and left. Later I found out the guy was once a state tropper and when the divorce went south (she was sleeping with a local city cop) she called her boyfriend to arrest him for domestic violence and he lost his job. He's selling cars now. I got all this info from my neighbor who is a cop (the police that responded to the call knew the woman and apparently she constantly makes things up to try and get him arrested/get his visitation rights taken away. My wife get pretty mad as we (and our girls) could hear the white trash skank cussing up a storm outside.

RE: Another good man gone

white trash skank

hmmm, I am trying to visualize that one! :) :) :)

dropseys , I think she is a crack-pot or crack head even, but if it had been me, I would have ignored the horn blowing deal and just shrugged it off.

People mistreat their kids by cursing and acting like that in front of them, or even when their kids are not in front of them for that matter. Then when the kid turns 17 and threatens to hit the mother for not giving him $50 to blow at the mall with his juvy butthole sufer buddies, she will sit down at the table and cry and ask herself, "What did I ever do to deserve a son like this?

You get out of kids, what you put into them

Yup....write that headlight ticket. Give her another reason to look like an idiot when she takes it to court. Stupid sow, she deserved what she got, but didn't get all she deserved. Keep up the good work, dropseys!!

RE: Another good man gone

TAZE HER! This is why I couldn't join the CHP. As much fun as I know I'd have doing that job.....I also know I don't have the patience for jacktards like her and would probably end up knocking 'em around with the night stick for awhile until they said uncle.

....the officer pulled out his nightstick and started to beat the stopsign runner with it. He then asks the driver..."now, what would you rather I did, Stop or slow down?"

RE: Slow Jeep

That's ridiculous how she acted like that, especially after cussing at you. She must have a pretty thick skull for it not to get through. Speaking of tazing her, I saw this on big-boys the other day. It's a little long, but check it out, this women reminds me of what this one was probably like http://www.big-boys.com/articles/policetazer.html

wait until after the court hearing so it doesnt look like you're going out and looking for her. but then again, if she blatantly does something else in front of you, its not your fault.

and she made your point for you twice, by mentioning that this was happening in front of kids, and that it was also that it was a residential neighborhood. common sense goes a long way in the world, its a shame not many people use it.

RE: A little help from Pocono people

I've had a few like that, pulling them over a second time after they squeel the tires leaving the stop. Too much fun. Just remember that, with attitudes like she had, she will get herself in plenty of trouble even if you don't stop her again.

My sister-in-law got her first speeding ticket last week. She's Viet Namese, and has been a citizen for about 3 or 4 years now. Of course she didn't understand why she was getting a ticket, she thought you always got a warning first (don't know which of her misinformed friends told her that one). My brother was irate! It was for speeding 46 in a 40 (just before the speed changed to 55). I think the fine was $42 and $54 for court costs. He didn't understand why they charged for both the fine and for court costs. I tried to explain to him, but when he gets in those moods, you can't talk sense to him. I finally told him I knew a perfect way to keep from paying the court costs......just don't speed! Of course that just pissed him off more......

now i actually locked up a woman last year for slapping the ricket book out of my hand. Her lawyer had to explain to her that while i was holding the book it was an extension of my body. Best part was the look on her friends face when the driver slapped the book. Her friend knew what was going to happen.

99 cherokee xj brake identification

HA! you white rapper! Good job dropseys, I would have done the same thing. Write her a ticket for everything you can find, she gave you a reason to with her bad attitude. Cops deserve respect (most anyway) and if you give them the same they may let you go!

I was pulled over by a cop a couple weeks ago for speeding, blowing through a stop sign, and driving an uninspected vechile (my jeep failed). I was calm and gave the guy my respect... he let me go!!

way to go.. I'd pull her over if it is a valid offense.. just gives you more to throw at her in court. Its a good thing stupidity isnt contagious

I would pull her over again and give her a ticket and ERO for the light. That way she has to pay the fine, and fix the light. If you just give her the ticket she may never get the light fixed. If you give her just an ERO she doesn't get punished for not maintaining her vehicle.

There are some stupid people in Salisbury.

Write the ticket. Most people don't realize that although they can see with just one headlight, oncoming vehicles might think your a motorcycle and clip you. Offset impacts are the worst. Think of the safety of the other drivers out there. I have my kids in the car with me 50% of the time. If I get hit or hit someone with the kids in the car..............I don't even want to think about it.

It amazes me how many people have no respect for Law Enforcement. I have a brother in law who is a State Trooper and I hear so many stories of people he would've let go but show no respect and are just plain nasty.

Write the ticket. Do us all a favor.

Well as much as i'd love to see this person screwed over, it sounds like shes generally fairly busy (car load of children) she probly doesnt have that much time to get the head light fixed. A lot of people only have one headlight, and how do you know it didnt just burn out a day or 2 ago? It sounds like you see her fairly often. I would give her the repair order, give her a few days, and if she still hasnt fixed it ticket her. At least then you gave her fair warning... and it will still get on her nerves :D I'm sure you were the dinner converstation more than one night :p

Write that ticket with a big ol' S*** eating grin bro!

It has to be maddening to cops to deal with people like that, take advantage where you truly are RIGHT and following the oath you swore to!
It will hold up in court right?

Sidenote: ANTINMYPANTS, are you ALL so nice and forgiving up nort' there? Very passive response! :D

I'm thankful that 99% of the people I deal with are respectful. A little respect goes a long way, and the treatment is generally mutual.

"So you don't know how fast you were going? I guess that means I can write anything I want on the ticket, huh?"

"Warning? You want a warning? Okay, I'm warning you not to do that again or I'll give you another ticket".

"Fair? You want me to be fair? Listen, fair is a place where you go to ride on rides, eat cotton candy, and step in monkey poop".

"Ya, we have a quota. Two more tickets and my wife gets a toaster oven".

"No, sir, we don't have quotas anymore. We used to have quotas, but now we're allowed to write as many tickets as we want".

"You didn't think we give pretty women tickets? You're right, we don't. Sign here".

I'd pull her over and give her the repair order. If she's a b*%#$ about it, then give her a ticket for it too. Does your car have a cam and audio? If it does, you should send it into Funniest Home Video's. You might win some cash.

Back