Stanley Cup Playoffs!!!

:oops: Yawn :oops: ...First the Sharks...now the Ducks....

Life is rough being a Red Wing fan...oh how inconciderate of me...so sorry there Mingez, I feel for your teams loss......NOT!

Utah, did you just really use the "NOT!" joke?

What, are you still wearing leg warmers and listening to Bon Jovi? Please get back into your time machine and travel 20 years into the future...aka the present.

Utah, did you just really use the "NOT!" joke?

What, are you still wearing leg warmers and listening to Bon Jovi? Please get back into your time machine and travel 20 years into the future...aka the present.

You mean the here and now...where the WING's just kicked arse on the Sharks?

You mean the here and now...where the WING's just kicked arse on the Sharks?

Have you really become so sad, that you're resorting to talking smack for other people's teams? YOUR Coyotes not only didn't make the playoffs, but ended up DEAD LAST in the Pacific Division.

Yes, the hear and now where your Coyotes were nothing more that a peewee squad to my Sharks this year as they owned the 'Yotes. :lol:

Have you really become so sad, that you're resorting to talking smack for other people's teams? YOUR Coyotes not only didn't make the playoffs, but ended up DEAD LAST in the Pacific Division.

Yes, the hear and now where your Coyotes were nothing more that a peewee squad to my Sharks this year as they owned the 'Yotes. :lol:

Talk about sad...go ahead..beat on the Coyotes...at least I am man enough to stand up and say there my team...but like I said...since my Yotes are not in it...Go Red Wings!....Kicks some shark butt...oh...I forgot what day it was again... they already did!....hehehe well you know us old folks who are stuck in the 70's......you young whipper snapper

Talk about sad...go ahead..beat on the Coyotes...at least I am man enough to stand up and say there my team...but like I said...since my Yotes are not in it...Go Red Wings!....Kicks some shark butt...oh...I forgot what day it was again... they already did!....hehehe well you know us old folks who are stuck in the 70's......you young whipper snapper
Hahaha, okay. That's convenient, to have multiple teams to root for. That way, you up your chances of being able to have a team in the finals. I know, why don't you just adopt EVERY squad in the NHL, that way you're guaranteed to have a team in the finals.

Personally, I am too loyal of a fan to start cheering on other teams and trying to talk smack to fans that said teams beat. But a typical Arizona/Phoenix fan jumps ship as soon as times are dark, cause as you know everyone from AZ is yellah.

GO SHARKS (Next Season)!!!!

Here's to another season of beating up on the Coyotes!! (Of course, EVERYONE can toast to that)

Back