The difference between a CJ, YJ, and TJ?

Mines better than yours . . . . hehe, j/p like PAS said, its the driver not the jeep. My dad for sure could tear up some modified jeep owners on the trail in his stock suziki sidekick, just because he knows how to handle it, i've seen him do some unreal stuff in that thing. Im sure stock jeep owners could tear up modified jeep owners too, just because they can handle there vehical better . . statment still stands, its the driver, not the vehical.

I will throw my hatin here too. I now drive a CJ and it is very different from the YJ I had and I have driven PASmokeaters TJ onand off the road. All are different from the next. I still say it is hip to be square! hehehehehe

CJ does seem to be a little more tankish and hits harder and rolls over and off of stuff with ez. The YJ is more a middle of the road ride A little more ez on the seat eyes and when you go for the mods you are in the hot seat cause they mod up ez and cheaper than the other two. The TJ is nice inthe woods with the soft ride go anywhere feel and AC aint bad.

It is all in what you like want and have. I want a CJ look with a YJ interior and a TJ ride. Guess I will just have to want in one hand and wave with the other! tug

Dana 30 4.56 gears standard rotation

Mthose sidekickers and trackers are what suxs! Let's keep it all jeeps! lol j/k

But honestly, I don't know how many people I know with permenent skin damage from flipping or rolling a sidekicker.

Back