The OFFICIAL Random thread

I met him for an hour once while he was in the area on a wild pig hunt. He ate at the same BBQ joint in town and I had a blast. He is high energy even in person.

My brother-in-law has met him a couple of times. He told me that Ted is quite the gabber. I remember, probably, 25 years ago, he was featured in Four Wheeler? magazine with his Ford Broncos. Does that ring a bell with anybody?

Y'know, Ted Nugent almost ended up running for governor here in Michigan... I actually think that would have ended up being just what this state needed. At least he wouldn't be closing down state parks and facilities left and right in a recreation and tourism based state...

For any of you who are plane lovers, here is a sweet pic. Last week when Boeing rolled out the new 787 Dreamliner, they brought in all of the "7 Series" planes they had made. It's the first time all 8 of them have been lined up nose to tail, the 707, 717, 727, 737, 747, 757, 767, and 777....the 787 didn't make the line-up:

7series2-1.jpg

Pretty dang cool, I thought! :D
That is pretty cool!

Here is a fun thing to do when you're cooking dinner, and you are in a good and goofy mood. All you need is a dry-erase marker, and your bathroom mirror... With one eye closed (this is necessary to create the 2-dimensional effect), trace your facial features and such... It cracked my roomies up, that's for sure, because I didn't tell them that I did it...
image-missing.png

image-missing.png

Hee hee hee... I'm liking this whole living in my own place business... My camera's working, so pictures of the new house will be soon in the works.

Here is a fun thing to do when you're cooking dinner, and you are in a good and goofy mood. All you need is a dry-erase marker, and your bathroom mirror... With one eye closed (this is necessary to create the 2-dimensional effect), trace your facial features and such... It cracked my roomies up, that's for sure, because I didn't tell them that I did it...
image-missing.png

image-missing.png

Hee hee hee... I'm liking this whole living in my own place business... My camera's working, so pictures of the new house will be soon in the works.

Ha, that's freakin' funny!

Back