The OFFICIAL Random thread

Mud,
what are you and mrs Mudd doing tonight on Groundhog Day Eve?

Probably re-living the same day over and over again, until they manage to learn some sort of valuable, although cliche life lesson.

LOL. Actually phil didn't see his shadow. You should have seen him shaking to death in the hands of the official announcer. I was waiting for Phil to give a nasty bite.

Dang Mingez,
I would have loved to have picked that up. Whats wrong with him? He just needs to keep it and buy a Wrangler.

image-missing.png

Last edited:
Mud,
what are you and mrs Mudd doing tonight on Groundhog Day Eve?

I though we'd just stay in and dine on road kill. I've got a couple of recent possums and a groundhog in the freezer!!..........What the hell, it's a holiday.....I might just break out the bald eagle drumsticks!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

Personally I like my Bald eagle served with Arizona hump back chub pâté and a White Rhino aperitif

PHEW finally read all the posts, I'm away from the site for a bit and we have 587 Correction 588 posts in one thread. Wow, and not to mention the Clock link http://www.netnebulo.hu/loituma_clock.swf never stops singing, it's like the song that never ends but I don't understand what she is singing... now it's my turn to add to the thread. at first when I saw this in my e-mail I was like...
wtf18374-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Groundhogs taste like they smell, though when you think about it a lot of animals do. I bet people taste like armpit.

and it's going to be a whole 8deg F Saturday, and at night a whole -6.... yep global warming.

Yeah, because low temperatures during the winter is proof that global warming doesn't exist.

Reasons for the rise in global temperatures are shown in my previous post.

Last edited:
Back