The OFFICIAL Random thread

It'll be a good day for me!!

Attachments

• image-760673487.jpg
    image-760673487.jpg
    250.3 KB · Views: 192

Everyone have a safe weekend jeepin!!!!! Wait atleast 30 min after eating before driving through water

I sprayed my jeep off the other day just to get the leaves off of it. Not wash, just knocked the dust off. I came back out an hour later (it was hot) and noticed some muddy hand prints on my fender flare that wasn't there when i went in that looked like a small child's hand. I thought to my self, who's kid was over here?? Then I noticed the prints on my door, hood, windshield, top, side window, TAIL LIGHT.. I said what the heck is going on here?? Then I seen a claw at the end of the prints. Duh. It was a raccoon. Then i played CSI.. It was hot and hasn't rained here for a while, that sucker climbed my jeep and licked it dry.. I thought I was losing it.. Lol

Attachments

• image-1996880282.jpg
    image-1996880282.jpg
    407.2 KB · Views: 164
they do look like a small childs hand prints lol thats the first time ive ever heard of a racoon licking a jeep dry lol

Poor lil guy, thats our state mammal over here in Tn. Jeep just doin its part to save critters. My cousin was tellin me the other day that a guy came to the shop and said he had a baby coon in his truck and couldnt catch it. He said the guy was a coon hunter and it got in there during a hunt. My cousin and the shop owner laughed at the guy thinking he was crazy or just messing with them. He said they looked everywhere and couldnt find it, then they opened the glove box and he said the shop owner shut the door really fast and said " he aint kiddin its there." The old man started laughing and put the lil guy in a box and said your comin home with me and drove away.

Who needs a shammy, lol.. Just get a thirsty raccoon. I sat a water bowl out for him. I was mad at first and told my wife I was gonna make a hat outta him. Then I realized he was a thirsty lil dude tryin to survive. I know I'm a softy :)

jeepjeep! said:
Poor lil guy, thats our state mammal over here in Tn. Jeep just doin its part to save critters. My cousin was tellin me the other day that a guy came to the shop and said he had a baby coon in his truck and couldnt catch it. He said the guy was a coon hunter and it got in there during a hunt. My cousin and the shop owner laughed at the guy thinking he was crazy or just messing with them. He said they looked everywhere and couldnt find it, then they opened the glove box and he said the shop owner shut the door really fast and said " he aint kiddin its there." The old man started laughing and put the lil guy in a box and said your comin home with me and drove away.

Ha that's hilarious.. I leave my top down for days at a time. Now I look all around to make sure he's not in the back seat chillin. Lol. Now that I think of it, I had a bag of Doritos go missing the other day..

The Paomnnehal Pweor Of The Hmuan Mnid.
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch as Cmabrigde Uinervtisy,
it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are,
the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.
The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

The Paomnnehal Pweor Of The Hmuan Mnid.
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch as Cmabrigde Uinervtisy,
it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are,
the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.
The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
I love that. It noticed the title was messed up but it wasnt till the second line that I realized it was all jumbled.

Read this and then type what it says,and post what ya typed.
" Meet me at the
the steakhouse."

Count the number of 'F's in the following text: Post up the # you count.

FINISHED FILES ARE THE RE-
SULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTIF-
IC STUDY COMBINED WITH THE
EXPERIENCE OF YEARS

Back