What does your Screen name/Nickname mean???

Mine is wicked exciting!
JPS4 is my initials, and I drive a jeep, so JPS4JEEP pretty awesome huh!!

This was accually the email account me father set up for me like 6 years ago on aol. Thats why my email address is jps4jeep@aol.com
As well as my ebay name, and my name every where! Now that I no longer live at home, I got aol in my house and my other email address is jps494jeep@aol.com My YJ is a 94!

Ain't I creative!!

Hey Mingez!

You are right! They were "Pincers of Peril (Pehwal)." I just did a web search to confirm that. :oops:

This is what happens when you reach the stage of wandering around the house looking for your teeth but can't find them because you also can't remember where you left your eyeglasses. :shock:

Drooling vegetable -- here I come! :roll:

Gadget

ZBTstang said:
Well craig ive been on this site for quite a while now, and I lost my post count when they did the whole changover thing
That's kind of weird because I never lost my post count.

My name is Geoff, often confused with Jeff. In college my roommate's name was Jeff therefore I became Geo. I owned a 74 Plymouth Scamp with a personalized plate of Scampn. Since I now have a Jeep, I creatively used jeepn and geo to make jeepngeo. Ain't that grand!

P.S. Also a die hard Steelers fan. This season is painful. A secondary and a running game would be nice for an early christmas gift.

X_Factor was just because I have a Jeep Wrangler X. So when I'm fourwheelin' and I make it up an obstacle that someone else doesn't I can tell them the reason I made it was because they forgot to figure in the X Factor.

P.S. Also a die hard Steelers fan. This season is painful. A secondary and a running game would be nice for an early christmas gift.

I'll second that!!

If you 've ever met me you can figure out pretty quick where mine came from... I love the grey wolf. and have quite a collection of plates, pictures, etc.... the name stuck

mingez said:
Hey Noskils, how's it back home aka the Bay Area? Don't ever leave...you'll regret it. Trust me.

Trust me, I would never dream of living anywhere other than northen california!

Inspector-Gadget said:
Hey Mingez!

You are right! They were "Pincers of Peril (Pehwal)." I just did a web search to confirm that. :oops:
Gadget

Hey Gadget, it's a pretty obscure reference, no reason to be embarassed! I was actually impressed you cited that line. Only reason I remember it, is that when I was younger some people thought I looked like that guy. (I'm half japanese and, you know, we Asians ALL look alike) :wink:

So, I'd imitate that kid by using other lines such as: "Fifty dollah biwl", and "Booty Trap!" :)

Noskils, ahhhh I'm jealous of the fact that you're in the Bay, and I'm here dodging Mexican Nationals in Ford Festivas who have NO car insurance. Ughhhh get me outta here!

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm in a movie theater and need to use my cell phone...Boy, I really could use a shave! :)

mingez said:
Noskils, ahhhh I'm jealous of the fact that you're in the Bay, and I'm here dodging Mexican Nationals in Ford Festivas who have NO car insurance. Ughhhh get me outta here!

Sounds familiar. :roll: I see that around here all the time.Chances are,the slow guy in front of you is driving elegaly without a liscence.

I wish it WERE the slow guys! They zip around here like they are in "disposable cars". They dont' care what happens to them. 65mph in a school zone!

I have 3 kids. Taylor, Cameron, and Zachary and my 4th love jeep make up TCZJeep.

Besides Jeepin, I also do a lot of shooting. I handload for 12 different centerfire calibers. One of my favorite bullets is the "Gold Dot" by Speer.

4 Wheel Drive Question

Hello, my name is Jack, and I have a Jeep problem.

I have been a fan of vicious dogs all of my life. It seems that the really mean ones get along with me. I have had Dobermans when I was growing up. I've had Bulldogs. Right now I have 5 Rottweilers. My wife had 2 when we married 2 yrs ago.

People have told me I am a vicious dog myself sometimes. So back in high-school I was dubbed "The Jackal".

I want to put his name on the sides of my CJ7 hood .

Later,
JAckal

Just incase someone couldn't figure it out: My name's Nick and I own an XJ. :mrgreen: :p :mrgreen:

BTW, I'm not playing favorites between my Jeeps, it's just that I had the XJ first :mrgreen:

-Nick :!:

Back