what happened to Jeepz.com?

I was scared it was gone 4 ever!!! At first I thought it was my computer, but then I tried to check it at a friends house with the same results. This is the best forum I've found - hated to lose it even for a couple of days!!! :-? [addsig]

it was about to go nuckin futs..... im glad its back, thanks to terry for all his hard work :-D [addsig]

TERRY, TERRY, TERRY, TERRYTERRY, TERRY, TERRY, TERRYTERRY, TERRY, TERRY, TERRYTERRY, TERRY, TERRY, TERRYTERRY, TERRY, TERRY, TERRYTERRY, TERRY, TERRY, TERRYTERRY, TERRY, TERRY, TERRYTERRY, TERRY, TERRY, TERRYTERRY, TERRY, TERRY, TERRYTERRY, TERRY, TERRY, TERRYTERRY, TERRY, TERRY, TERRY

You The man!!!!!!!!! Good work on the site... :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: [addsig]

Yeah I was lossing it too. I was worried that the site went bye bye :-O

Glad to see it back :-D [addsig]

Yeah, I was a bit worried myself. I did get a bit fustrated because we did not use the alternate meeting place that bounty set for us. Granted, that site it totally different, and not as cool as this one, but we could have at least attempted to continue our virtual Jeep Club experience. I know I'm just bitching, so don't pay attention to me.[addsig]

I was there. It's not near as cool or even close to the same, but it's free :-O

At least we can still contact each other when jeepz is down, even if it's to get an email address or say hey :cool:

Jeepz.com backup :-D [addsig]

Since the site was down, I was doing accual work while at work instead of hanging on jeepz.com Increased my productivity, but was in withdrawal! HEHE

Johnny[addsig]

The site is powered by a database, and for some reason the part of the database that keeps track of who is online and who is off got hosed. I just cleared that part and rebuilt it then presto!

[addsig]

and that's why you are a hero[addsig]

Back