Where are they breeding the idiots???

image-missing.png
`:funny: :funny: :rofl:

You know were all laughing but its barely funny. I own lamp parts business and I am struggling with this. My whole life is ruined because of dopes. I have to work day and night to make a living because I cant hire anyone who does not loose more than they make. Thats why you only see me on this site once in a while. I have to work all the time. At night I have to answer Customers dumb email questions. They all have a project to do then they ask me how to do it. I have a help section that tells you how to measure my parts but no one can read it. And returns. Every one returns everything. It didnt fit they measured wrong. Sure you cant even use a ruler. The last time I hired people I made a test and put a ruler on it. Twenty six applicants later not one could use a ruler. Not one. When you hand them a ruler they say I am not good with that. I just point at the door. Now I am looking in to a new system for shipping. I will have to move to a bigger warehouse and set up to do a pick to bin system where the pickers got to a bin number rather than a part number. You put the bins in order and hope they can count. Then a shipper does not have to know anything but how to count. I hope this works out, Cause I cant take much more work for myself.

I'm in charge of monitoring sales/inventory for 31 golf courses. The management company I work for has 15 eighteen hole courses and 16 9 hole courses spread out over 7 states. The 9 hole courses don't carry much but most of the 18 hole courses carry 75-100K in their pro shops. My first year on the job we had $1.5 million in sales, $150K in shrinkage, and $120K in net profit. The owner of the company called the managers of the 18 hole courses up to the office and gave them a test on computing profit margin/markup, balancing the register at the end of the day, cost averaging etc etc and 2 people out of 15 could compute cost-of-goods-sold and tell us what the margin was on a hypothetical sale. One of the two copied off of the other guy (I watched him). I couldn't believe there were people running businesses who were that unqualified. There are now two of those 15 managers who are still working for us (thank Heaven!). The newer guys are better but some of them still make me wonder how they've gotten through life thus far.......

Madison. Heights. MICHIGAN!!!

We had 4 different vehicles plow THROUGH our barricades, and OVER our cones while we were taking a tree down! I mean, 4 different times on the same job! Seriously, besides the 2 trucks, the cones blocking the road, and the barricades informing you that the road is closed, you would really think that the rope in the air would tell you something. You know, the rope that goes over the road, one end of which is tied to the tree that someone is chainsawing through, the other end of which is being pulled by three people! The fact that we didn't flatten a car, or get run over is a miracle beyond all miracles!!!

Seriously, picture this in your head. Residential area. 6 cones in a neat little line, like ducks crossing the road. An A-Frame barricade with a big Road Closed Ahead sign in the middle. Said people and vehicles, wouldn't you at least slow down before your plow your minivan through? If nothing else, you would think the fine would make you stop and think! If you injure/kill a freeway worker, you get 15 years in prison, and a 7,500 fine. That umbrellas over anybody working on any road in a municipality, if I get plowed into while I'm brush-chipping, you get nailed hard!

People these days, yeech!

OK, I have tried not posting this for 2 days now. I can't keep silent any longer

Went to Wal-Mart because they have 9mm ammo Winchester 100 rounds for 12.87.
I needed to restock and I wanted a few hundred rounds for the best deal.

I noticed that Federal had a 250 round box for 33.89 and I made the statement to the two people behind the counter that I wondered which was the best deal.
Immedatley the flat top wearing 55 year old guy bellowed out that the 250 round box was the better deal. I said I wondered if they were cheaper than .1287 cents per round in the 100 round box. Oh yeah, it's way better than that. Your buying in bulk! I pulled out some paper and did the math. It was over .135 cents per round in the 250 count box. I told him he wasn't right. He insisted that me and the other customer who had joined in at this point were dead wrong. I showed him the math on paper. He finally made the brillant statement
"oh, you want the cheapest price per round..we'll ok, now, yeah I guess your right if you want to see the cheapest price per round"

Is there any other way to calculate the best deal for ammo?????

then I got him and about 2 other people worked up when he asked me if I was planning a war for buying so much ammo I told him with the Democrats in charge that everyone better stock up before they take our guns away or restrict ammo purchases. he argued that there was no way they would or could ever do anything like that. The people would never let that happen.
Then I told him that is what the people in Great Britan and Australia said 15 years ago before they lost their guns to the government. he looked back at me and I told him why should I listen to him when he can't even do math.:purple: :purple: :purple:

OK, I have tried not posting this for 2 days now. I can't keep silent any longer

I noticed that Federal had a 250 round box for 33.89 and I made the statement to the two people behind the counter that I wondered which was the best deal.
Immedatley the flat top wearing 55 year old guy bellowed out that the 250 round box was the better deal. I said I wondered if they were cheaper than .1287 cents per round in the 100 round box. Oh yeah, it's way better than that. Your buying in bulk! I pulled out some paper and did the math. It was over .135 cents per round in the 250 count box. I told him he wasn't right. He insisted that me and the other customer who had joined in at this point were dead wrong. I showed him the math on paper. He finally made the brillant statement
"oh, you want the cheapest price per round..we'll ok, now, yeah I guess your right if you want to see the cheapest price per round"

then I got him and about 2 other people worked up when he asked me if I was planning a war for buying so much ammo I told him with the Democrats in charge that everyone better stock up before they take our guns away or restrict ammo purchases. he argued that there was no way they would or could ever do anything like that. The people would never let that happen.
Then I told him that is what the people in Great Britan and Australia said 15 years ago before they lost their guns to the government. he looked back at me and I told him why should I listen to him when he can't even do math.:purple: :purple: :purple:

What in the blue hell are YOU doing in a Walmart? :shock:

Ok OK. Here is another example for ya. The city was doing traffic light maintenance at the brilliant 8 pm hours and two officers were assigned to each intersection for traffic control. Now picture this, my partner and I park our marked patrol car in the intersection with every light and strobe the car has activated. We are wearing lime green traffic vests and have brightly lit flashlights in hand. We are doing the job of the traffic light and are stopping traffic back and forth to keep it moving in all directions. Even with all the lighting we have, there are street lights at all 4 corners and a strip mall behind us almost making it like day light in that intersection. I put my hand up for southbound traffic to stop and the lady slows down before the stop line and proceeds to roll forward to approx 3 feet from my shins. Wanna hear a cop yell thats a quick way to do it. I chewed her a new one and even asked if she got her license from a cracker jack box. She claimed she didn't know what I was signaling. I think the cop in the middle of the road with his palm facing you pointing straight up is a universal signal for stop don't you think? Just like the woman who hit me, no common sense and sh_ _ for brains.

I hear that Winchester uses less brass and powder in the bullets they make for WalMart because of the prices WalMart beats them down to.

Whew! At least I was born in Denver...

AND not everyone refers to me as an idiot...

Hmmm... If I see any (especially after last weekend) I'll be sure to tell 'em!

LOL~!!! :lol: :lol:

Well, we'll see, if they can pull off a win vs. Sparky's Chefs (sp intentional) tommorrow.

Last edited:
LOL~!!! :lol: :lol:

Well, we'll see, if they can pull off a win vs. Sparky's Chefs (sp intentional) tommorrow.

Hey, now, don't be pinning those losers on me.....The last time I had anything to do with the Cheeps was back in 1971 when I got an autographed picture of one of their defensive linemen when mom bought me a Cheeps uniform (complete with pads and helmet) for Christmas. #44.....can't remember his name now.

The owner of our company is a rabid Broncos fan....too rabid. He's got a ton of stuff in his new house that he's bought at auctions from the team. Jerseys, helmets, footballs, pieces of turf, seats from the stadium....all of it autographed, and all of it cost more than I make in a year. He has season tickets in a premium suite at the stadium and goes to every game. Which isn't bad, since it gets him out of the shop several weekends a year, along with the Friday and Monday on either side.

Hey, now, don't be pinning those losers on me.....The last time I had anything to do with the Cheeps was back in 1971 when I got an autographed picture of one of their defensive linemen when mom bought me a Cheeps uniform (complete with pads and helmet) for Christmas. #44.....can't remember his name now.

The owner of our company is a rabid Broncos fan....too rabid. He's got a ton of stuff in his new house that he's bought at auctions from the team. Jerseys, helmets, footballs, pieces of turf, seats from the stadium....all of it autographed, and all of it cost more than I make in a year. He has season tickets in a premium suite at the stadium and goes to every game. Which isn't bad, since it gets him out of the shop several weekends a year, along with the Friday and Monday on either side.

They Ravens are coming to visit those Chefs in a couple weeks.... I hope they have lots of Ben Gay :twisted:

Ok OK. Here is another example for ya. The city was doing traffic light maintenance at the brilliant 8 pm hours and two officers were assigned to each intersection for traffic control. Now picture this, my partner and I park our marked patrol car in the intersection with every light and strobe the car has activated. We are wearing lime green traffic vests and have brightly lit flashlights in hand. We are doing the job of the traffic light and are stopping traffic back and forth to keep it moving in all directions. Even with all the lighting we have, there are street lights at all 4 corners and a strip mall behind us almost making it like day light in that intersection. I put my hand up for southbound traffic to stop and the lady slows down before the stop line and proceeds to roll forward to approx 3 feet from my shins. Wanna hear a cop yell thats a quick way to do it. I chewed her a new one and even asked if she got her license from a cracker jack box. She claimed she didn't know what I was signaling. I think the cop in the middle of the road with his palm facing you pointing straight up is a universal signal for stop don't you think? Just like the woman who hit me, no common sense and sh_ _ for brains.

I quit it is so bad Dropseys! I worked for LVMPD out here for a little over two years, and said "Oh-Hell-No"! People are too stupid in the first place,... then you add the alcohol that flows through this city, and string 25% of them out on Meth,... I burned out with a quickness. Got thrown through a plate glass window, stabbed in the bicept, and the final straw was a needle in the thumb off a bumb on Freemont.

One I will never forget: we pulled this Lexus SC300 over for rolling a stop sign. (Translation: Ghetto, 3 a.m., $60k car) We run the plate and while we are waiting for a response I approach and ask for the usual. While he fumbles, I make small talk so as to de-escalate the tension a little,... "nice car" I say. "What did this set you back?" The guy never skips a beat,... "2-5 but I might get out in a year for good behavior." Not a second later the radio breaks the news that the Lexus was stolen about 6 months ago. Whole entire time he was on the hood, I was trying hard not to laugh my arse off. We ran him through the drive through on the way to CCDC, best laugh of the night. My Field Training Supervisor even said that was a new one!

Back