How is that right?

TwistedCopper said:
by the way, Martha was guilty Sparky. Guily of false testimony, but innocent of insider trading. Kind of strange they sent her to jail though don't you think? Seemed like a witch hunt to me. Maybe I'm wrong I dunno.

Still say she was guilty of the insider trading, too.....just too much coincidence there. And a "witch hunt"? Yeah! I never liked the witch, either! :lol:

Re: RE: New Pope

Sparky-Watts said:
I agree! No more "luxury suites" in the state pen. I say bring back the chain gangs and 5x5 concrete and iron cells. No more TV, no more magazines, no more spa and workout rooms. Make prison a prison, not a retreat.

I say no cells.. I loved the movie Escape from New York... that's how to deal with hardened criminals... let them sort themselves out.

graewulf said:
Sparky-Watts said:
I agree! No more "luxury suites" in the state pen. I say bring back the chain gangs and 5x5 concrete and iron cells. No more TV, no more magazines, no more spa and workout rooms. Make prison a prison, not a retreat.

I say no cells.. I loved the movie Escape from New York... that's how to deal with hardened criminals... let them sort themselves out.

I say let the families of the victims deal with the murderers.

Back