OT: but cool video

wow. that vette is really something. i was watching the camera bike's speedo and nearly every run was at least 160

Thats not just a supercharged vette, it cant be. I was suprised he could even keep up with some of those bikes.

Like to see them try that on the trails!! Can you say "Rally"?

if it was a Lingenfelter it would have been even faster. motor trend or road and track raced one of those against an F-16

no doubt did you hear the vette pull away when it was doing the warm up run or whatever? he wasnt even on it and it sounded heavenly

Yeah that vette is amazing. It has to be running a lot of boost on that supercharger to pull on those bikes like that. Good ole American muscle...

steering box leak

My friend has a video of him doing 156 on Highway 5 in California. He is ****ing insane. Also has him doing tons of stompies, wheelies and burnouts all over my city. The guy is crazy. I can't wait till I get a little more money to buy my bike. I need something gas efficient to get back and forth from Cal Poly to the Bay Area every weekend.

I just got back from Epping New hampshire, New England Dragway. That corvette was just as fast as some of the drag top bikes there. thats amazing. That guy needs to find his way to the races and win some cash.

and the hackers say...

bryanjeep said:
I would take that vette over any of those stupid bikes. I hate them things...Vettes are sweet though!!!!

Scared?

Afraid to put a twin turbo NOS busa between your legs? turning out somewhere around 200hp.

Those bikes are amazing works of engineering!

way the amount of money put into those different vehicles.

vette-> $45,000 stock and new, now add all the money to make it 600+ hp

ZX10R-> $9,00 stock and barely lost to that said vette!

lmao johnny!!!!! We saw a stock corvette (soposably one of the fastest stock cars out there) run a 15.8 almost the worst run all day except for an intrepid ran a 16 somehing I think. what an embaressment :oops:

Back