testing our infraction system

Whats an infraction? Whats a system?
image-missing.png

We're in the process of adding a system to allow mods to officially warn people who act up. You'll get warnings, then points. enough points and you get sent to time out.

We're in the process of adding a system to allow mods to officially warn people who act up. You'll get warnings, then points. enough points and you get sent to time out.

So.........will we and other members be able to see our individual and other members "point count"? I'm very curious to see how these "points" are doled out. Although I truly appreciate your efforts, Terry, and I'm absolutely clueless about the "behind the scenes" activity, recent events have me questioning the fairness of our discipline.

Hope I didn't earn any "points",
mud

Last edited:

Terry! Did I ever tell you "You are Da man!", A tribute to mankind!, the best most understanding person I have ever met?!?! 8)

(...hope that buttered him up for some brownie points!):D :D :D :purple:

Are points anything like Camel Dollars and if you get enough you get a free ashtray, or dart board or something?

just view the profile (click on the name) of terrystestaccount - the first post in this thread.

oops - it would appear that you can only see your own points (if you don't have any, you won't see any).

Ooooooh, I'm smellin' some points being awarded!!!!!!
JK Mud :lol:

Don't feel bad... I'm thinking that the 986 points that show up in my profile can't be a good thing. ;)

Back